Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Zlorigin user in-game propblem (can't load household)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

ZLOrigin made easy - Zlorigin user in-game propblem (can't load household) Empty Zlorigin user in-game propblem (can't load household)

Post by Guest Fri 22 Jun 2018, 09:15

Hello ^^ ,
sorry for posting this here, but i searched people who have the same problem as me and i couldn't find anyone who was a zlorigin user that had this problem.
anyways the problem is that whenever i want to enter a household it brings me back to the select world option meaning i can't play the game at this point.
i have ALL the updates and the latest patch installed including the sims 4 seasons.
i don't know whether using the same fix as those who download from here would fix it or not, i want someone to confirm it as i am too scared of ruining my save files,
they consist of years of playing the sims i can't risk it  IAmSoHappyEmergahwd DedicatedToLorilihim

Back to top Go down

ZLOrigin made easy - Zlorigin user in-game propblem (can't load household) Empty Re: Zlorigin user in-game propblem (can't load household)

Post by Guest Fri 22 Jun 2018, 15:29

It's a broken mod. I cleaned out my folder yesterday and solved the same issue, I'm sorry tho i don't remember the name of the mod. But visit simsvip and the broken mods and updated ones will be listed there. Hope this solves it for u too.

Back to top Go down

ZLOrigin made easy - Zlorigin user in-game propblem (can't load household) Empty Re: Zlorigin user in-game propblem (can't load household)

Post by Guest Fri 22 Jun 2018, 15:47

tsnmimo wrote:It's a broken mod. I cleaned out my folder yesterday and solved the same issue, I'm sorry tho i don't remember the name of the mod. But visit simsvip and the broken mods and updated ones will be listed there. Hope this solves it for u too.
Oh thank you so much ! Why God. hope it works for me ^^

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 22 Jun 2018, 16:00

MissChoco wrote:
tsnmimo wrote:It's a broken mod. I cleaned out my folder yesterday and solved the same issue, I'm sorry tho i don't remember the name of the mod. But visit simsvip and the broken mods and updated ones will be listed there. Hope this solves it for u too.
welcome Carlos is tha man!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 22 Jun 2018, 16:09

tsnmimo wrote:
MissChoco wrote:
solved my problem right away as soon as i updated MCC mod and took out other broken mods
thank you again ~

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 22 Jun 2018, 17:09

MissChoco wrote:
tsnmimo wrote:
MissChoco wrote:
solved my problem right away as soon as i updated MCC mod and took out other broken mods
thank you again ~
hAPPY SIMMING! Razz

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top