Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cant load new household.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Cant load new household. Empty Cant load new household.

Post by Guest Mon 21 Oct 2019, 23:29

I installed Sims 4, followed the instructions, but I must have skipped the step.
When I try to play family, I get the error Error Code a124a294fbad:772c671 it is recommended you relaunch the game
I have runed the Validator, and these are my results: 

report:

Back to top Go down

Cant load new household. Empty Re: Cant load new household.

Post by Guest Tue 22 Oct 2019, 00:26

Sorry, the error is 132:307531be:226741ce.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 22 Oct 2019, 00:26

Delete those "unknown files". If that doesn't help, go to Documents\Electronic Arts and move The Sims 4 folder to desktop. This will start the game fresh, you can move saves back later.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 22 Oct 2019, 16:33

I did both. Now, if i put a family on an empty lot, or generated house, i can play. 
But if I put a family in downloaded cc house, i get the same "error 132:307531be:226741ce it is recommended you relaunch the game".
I checked al my cc with mod conflict detector, and tray importer, everything is ok. also, i ran without mods.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 22 Oct 2019, 18:38

Look: it works without CC but when you add CC it throws that error. So obviously it's because of CC. Mod conflict detector and tray importer won't find all problems with your mods/CC. You have to check for yourself which one is breaking the game.

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Tue 22 Oct 2019, 20:05

BojanaP1992 wrote:I checked al my cc with mod conflict detector, and tray importer, everything is ok. also, i ran without mods.

I'll say the same message as anadius before, but I will "pack" it a bit differently, maybe it will be easier to understand then.

Even if you have no idea about the technical side of modding, can you imagine the work effort behind such a tool that would detect everything? The person working on such a thing would literally have to grab every piece of CC, and then try it out, and depending on how things go, incorporate it into their mod detection tool. 

This is not doable, in reality. And even if it was doable, you can bet that whoever created such a tool would charge (a lot of) money for it. Sure, maybe the un-initiated simmer anxious to try some new mods, may not know that "there are really so many different mods out there". But yes, it is the truth.

Those mod detection tools have been around in earlier Sims titles too. And they were never reliable. I mean, I don't want to sound too unfair: yes, maybe these tools can provide a "first glance" on what mods could or should be done. But in the end, there is no substitute for grinding through your mods, manually. Yes, it is painful, and yes, you would rather spend time actually playing the game.

But then again: it's only going to be a real problem if you use many, many mods. So many, that it would be almost impossible to filter individual items, if there is a problem later on. In which case I will then ask: does it "have" to be that many mods? Does using so many mods actually enhance your gameplay experience?
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 04 Nov 2019, 23:01

If you have snb bills mod and ww mod then its ww strip club part of the mod that is conflicting and turbo is working on it. I had the same issue, had to start a new save.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top