Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

"Game Failed to Load" when trying to enter a household

View previous topic View next topic Go down

"Game Failed to Load" when trying to enter a household Empty "Game Failed to Load" when trying to enter a household

Post by Guest Sun 04 Feb 2018, 03:10

I get this error with I try to enter a household to play. This is a new install with all DLC, I double checked and made sure everything was done in order, and properly. Ideas?
"Game Failed to Load" when trying to enter a household Simser10

Back to top Go down

"Game Failed to Load" when trying to enter a household Empty Re: "Game Failed to Load" when trying to enter a household

Post by Guest Sun 04 Feb 2018, 09:16

Maybe you could try this? I found that suggested solution simply searching for that error code on the net.

Sweetpooh1993 wrote: »
I just went to recover saved game like @rosemow said, but I still encountered the error code when I tried to load my sim household. However, when I tried to load a different household on the same save file, it worked! I decided to move my sim household to another house temporarily to see if I can still play with them, and this was a success also. I moved them back to their original house with no issues and started playing them as I normally do. I really do not know if the issues are fixed, but the game has me feeling so paranoid now that I am going through all of my saved files to see if they are still playable.

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top