Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A complete sims 4 download link?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A complete sims 4 download link? Empty A complete sims 4 download link?

Post by Guest Fri 22 Jun 2018, 23:58

What the title basically says. I want to know if there's a forum post or link to download the entire sims 4, all the dlc n stuff before seasons.

Back to top Go down

A complete sims 4 download link? Empty Re: A complete sims 4 download link?

Post by Guest Sat 23 Jun 2018, 00:44

Hello friend!

Here you go! https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t53-all-games4theworld-downloads
Scroll down the post and you will find all Sims 4 available torrents. Smile

Happy Simming!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 23 Jun 2018, 06:45

adsfaasfa wrote:What the title basically says. I want to know if there's a forum post or link to download the entire sims 4, all the dlc n stuff before seasons.
https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t32895-the-sims-4-all-in-one-including-my-first-pet-stuff-version-1-42-30-1020

Here is another link that allows you to download all of it at once .it worked well for me ,the only thing im trying to figure out is how to add seasons now since i have the other packs.once i find that answer ill post it here

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Sat 23 Jun 2018, 15:30

Aaliyah wrote:https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t32895-the-sims-4-all-in-one-including-my-first-pet-stuff-version-1-42-30-1020

Here is another link that allows you to download all of it at once .it worked well for me ,the only thing im trying to figure out is how to add seasons now since i have the other packs.once i find that answer ill post it here

You can actually extract the stuff from the .ISO file, and then move it someplace under your computer, so that you end up with a folder "The Sims 4" (just like with the normal method of installing).

After extracting the folder from the .ISO, you can again add subsequent DLC to it, by copy/pasting.
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 23 Jun 2018, 19:14

The_gh0stm4n wrote:
Aaliyah wrote:https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t32895-the-sims-4-all-in-one-including-my-first-pet-stuff-version-1-42-30-1020

You can actually extract the stuff from the .ISO file, and then move it someplace under your computer, so that you end up with a folder "The Sims 4" (just like with the normal method of installing).

After extracting the folder from the .ISO, you can again add subsequent DLC to it, by copy/pasting.
omg thank you.I have been trying all night long .so i copy the sims 4 folder to drive C and then once its in there i just paste in seasons?

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Sun 24 Jun 2018, 15:50

Aaliyah wrote:(...) and then once its in there i just paste in seasons?

Sorry for the late reply, but yes. Smile
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 24 Jun 2018, 16:04

Aaliyah wrote:
The_gh0stm4n wrote:

omg thank you.I have been trying all night long .so i copy the sims 4 folder to drive C and then once its in there i just paste in seasons?
Meanwhile an all-in upto and incl Seasons is available.
https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t32895-the-sims-4-all-in-one-including-seasons-version-1-4-77-1020

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top