Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The sims 4 Seasons - i cant see them when i start the game. [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The sims 4 Seasons - i cant see them when i start the game. [SOLVED] Empty The sims 4 Seasons - i cant see them when i start the game. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Sun 24 Jun 2018, 18:45

I just unpacked The sims 4 Season and put files into The sims 4 folder but when I'm starting game it looks like it wasnt installed. There is no Season icon in the starting panel. I re-installed all of the games but it still didnt work. I did everything exactly like in the description. What else can I do??

Back to top Go down

The sims 4 Seasons - i cant see them when i start the game. [SOLVED] Empty Re: The sims 4 Seasons - i cant see them when i start the game. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Sun 24 Jun 2018, 19:19

Im having the exact same issue. I even tried installing the game from scratch. When i launch the game it also tells me that my save file (the newest simsie save file) is from a newer update than what i have, so it looks like the seasons patch isnt even installing.

Back to top Go down

The sims 4 Seasons - i cant see them when i start the game. [SOLVED] Empty Re: The sims 4 Seasons - i cant see them when i start the game. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Sun 24 Jun 2018, 19:40

Does anyone know what to do??

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 25 Jun 2018, 02:51

Does anyone have no worlds or saved with seasons. Mine aren't showing up now

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 25 Jun 2018, 22:58

Try my validator and post result here.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 26 Jun 2018, 20:17

I am getting the same issue BUT I'm not sure if it is my fault or something is really wrong.  I skipped the JUNGLE ADVENTURE & PETS FIRST STUFF because first, my memory is almost full and second, I'm not really wowed/interested with those two.

If anyone happen to know a link/forum related to my issue I hope you can help me or Ill just wait for a reply from the admins.

THANK YOU in advance.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 26 Jun 2018, 20:38

@jeyndragon Yup, it's your fault. Installation guide clearly tells you that you need to get all G4TW releases for your game to work. But there's solution. Download and install full patch 1.44.77.1020 from here.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 27 Jun 2018, 11:32

anadius1 wrote:Try my validator and post result here.
thats what i got:
report:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 27 Jun 2018, 11:57

Ooof, that's quite a mess. Let's clean it up a bit:
delete "Game_"
delete "Game__"
delete "EP04\Data"
delete "SP11\SP09"
delete "SP11\SP10"
delete "SP12\SP12"
delete "SP12\SP13"

Download and install full patch 1.44.77.1020 from here.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 27 Jun 2018, 17:22

anadius1 wrote:Ooof, that's quite a mess. Let's clean it up a bit:
delete "Game_"
delete "Game__"
delete "EP04\Data"
delete "SP11\SP09"
delete "SP11\SP10"
delete "SP12\SP12"
delete "SP12\SP13"

Download and install full patch 1.44.77.1020 from here.

how you you install the patch? It said could not find the games in selected path. Where should I put this patch?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 27 Jun 2018, 17:28

But should I get TS4 Patch 1.44.77.1020.exe or those three below it?
This first is like 900 kb and rest of them 1,9 gb each? 

I got the first one and while instaling it says that they cant find the bin-01 file ....

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 27 Jun 2018, 18:02

anadius1 wrote:Try my validator and post result here.
so how do i fix mine, 
see mine below: 

report:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 27 Jun 2018, 18:32

reggiedp16 wrote:how you you install the patch? It said could not find the games in selected path. Where should I put this patch?
Select path where the game is installed. For me it's "F:\The Sims 4" because I installed it there. I don't know where did you.

Agnes wrote:I got the first one and while instaling it says that they cant find the bin-01 file ....
TS4 Patch 1.44.77.1020-1.bin
You need all bin files listed under that exe.

reggiedp16 wrote:so how do i fix mine,
It says your game version is 1.42.30.1020 so you didn't even install Seasons.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 29 Jun 2018, 09:04

Thank you! It worked    The Sims Plumbob 1

Mod edit: problem solved, topic closed.

- The_gh0stm4n

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top