Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

the sims 3 Unable to start game. [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

the sims 3 Unable to start game. [SOLVED] Empty the sims 3 Unable to start game. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Thu 13 Mar 2014, 09:42

Hi i was trying to play my Sims just right about now and i keep getting this can you help me fixe this issues? it allso does that and stop respoding
the sims 3 Unable to start game. [SOLVED] Helpm10

Last edited by Carlos on Wed 19 Mar 2014, 19:14; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : add more info)

Back to top Go down

the sims 3 Unable to start game. [SOLVED] Empty Re: the sims 3 Unable to start game. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Thu 13 Mar 2014, 13:05

Hello, Smile 
Please (re)-do steps #2-4 of this article.
If you have more problems/questions feel free to ask! 
Good luck! Wink

Back to top Go down

the sims 3 Unable to start game. [SOLVED] Empty Re: the sims 3 Unable to start game. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Thu 13 Mar 2014, 13:12

Im having issues i have it but not letting me open i think might be my pc tho Sad it just sit there load frezzs up

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Thu 13 Mar 2014, 20:54

tika Mixemup wrote:Im having issues i have it but not letting me open i think might be my pc tho Sad it just sit there load frezzs up

Are you sure you correctly did the steps in the guide Ella linked to ?

Also, try going to the base game location, usually C:\Program files(x86)\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Game\Bin, and there, right-click on the TS3W.exe. Choose "run as Administrator", and see what happens next. This "method" is valid for Windows Vista and later systems.

Also, is your computer strong enough to run the game ? Google for "can you run it" and let it "scan" your computer for The Sims 3 (it should be self-explanatory to use).

Good luck !
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 13 Mar 2014, 21:02

yes i did it was working fine this whole week and when the new update came out
 then i tried to play it wont work

//EDIT

So i just tried it aging and still doing it the sims 3 Unable to start game. [SOLVED] Icon_sad do i have to unstall it to make it work aging
//EDIT
Alright ill try what u said and dont work ill ask aging

Last edited by tika Mixemup on Fri 14 Mar 2014, 20:48; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Fri 14 Mar 2014, 18:25

tika Mixemup wrote:yes i did it was working fine this whole week and when the new update came out
 then i tried to play it wont work

//EDIT

So i just tried it aging and still doing it the sims 3 Unable to start game. [SOLVED] Icon_sad do i have to unstall it to make it work aging

Sounds like a difficult issue, but try un-installing the base game, via the "System Control Panel". After un-installing, re-boot the computer. And after that, re-install the base game.

Now, re-do the steps from #2 to #4 in the guide that Ella posted above. Good luck !

P.S. please use the "edit"-button on your post if you want to add anything to your original message; so please don't double-post anymore. Smile

//EDIT

tika Mixemup, now that I posted a reply, you don't have to edit your previous post anymore. Wink  If you get a reply from someone, you can then post a new reply, which will show up after my post.

Only as long as you haven't received a reply, you should use the "edit"-button. Smile  So yes, please try the solution and then post a new reply again !

Good luck !
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 14 Mar 2014, 22:05

@ Carlos Thank you so much I just uninstall re install it works now finely i hope everything i had in the game is there before

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Tue 18 Mar 2014, 14:40

tika Mixemup wrote:@ Carlos Thank you so much I just uninstall re install it works now finely i hope everything i had in the game is there before

OK, please try your game and see if it works ! Smile  If it does, is there anything else I can help you with ? 
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 18 Mar 2014, 18:46

it works

Mod edit: Good to hear that ! Very Happy  If you have another question, open a new topic. Have fun ! Topic closed.

- Carlos

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top