Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

when i try to buy me myself a house MY FUNDS ARE LITERALLY ZERO.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

when i try to buy me myself a house MY FUNDS ARE LITERALLY ZERO. Empty when i try to buy me myself a house MY FUNDS ARE LITERALLY ZERO.

Post by Guest Mon 25 Jun 2018, 03:04

started having this problem as soon as i started downloading all of the DLC for the base game (expansions). I have been updating the game from this site with hopes that it will patch itself up but it never happened. i hope somebody will be able to help me with this
when i try to buy me myself a house MY FUNDS ARE LITERALLY ZERO. 110
i start my game normally, ive updated it to the latest update, havent missed a single one
when i try to buy me myself a house MY FUNDS ARE LITERALLY ZERO. 211
I create my sim as usual, everything works fine
when i try to buy me myself a house MY FUNDS ARE LITERALLY ZERO. 310when i try to buy me myself a house MY FUNDS ARE LITERALLY ZERO. 410
i pick my season
when i try to buy me myself a house MY FUNDS ARE LITERALLY ZERO. 510
and when i try to buy me myself a house MY FUNDS ARE LITERALLY ZERO
PLEASE, ANYONE, if you know how to help me, do so, i will appreciate it VERY much : (

Back to top Go down

when i try to buy me myself a house MY FUNDS ARE LITERALLY ZERO. Empty Re: when i try to buy me myself a house MY FUNDS ARE LITERALLY ZERO.

Post by Guest Wed 27 Jun 2018, 02:22

im going through the same thing!! i would try to place a restaurant and then it wot let me accept the place i choose. i was told i needed to have every game installed in order, so i deleted the sims and started allll over. took me 2 days  Oh my... lol i luckily have a family saved that i made in CAS but when i went to move in they had no funds and some places (in san myshuno) were covered by a llama square.. so odd.
ive used G4TW since sims 3 came out. ive never had a problem this big.

update: so, apparently im in a loop. the funds are 0, but i can pick a place to live. it asks me to create a household to move in, so i use my saved fam and then i pick a season and it asks me to pick a neighborhood, then pick a place, and create a family... and on and on..

Back to top Go down

when i try to buy me myself a house MY FUNDS ARE LITERALLY ZERO. Empty Re: when i try to buy me myself a house MY FUNDS ARE LITERALLY ZERO.

Post by The_gh0stm4n Wed 27 Jun 2018, 03:27

DELETE the "Game"-folder from where you have installed the game, and then re-download a fresh folder here:
https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t29990-fix-for-endless-household-loading-error-code-3-game-starts-unexpectedly-in-spanish-version-1-44-77-1020

Note, this assumes you have up to Seasons installed.
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 27 Jun 2018, 04:38

The_gh0stm4n wrote:DELETE the "Game"-folder from where you have installed the game, and then re-download a fresh folder here:
https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t29990-fix-for-endless-household-loading-error-code-3-game-starts-unexpectedly-in-spanish-version-1-44-77-1020

Note, this assumes you have up to Seasons installed.

IT WORKED!! thank you so much!!

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Wed 27 Jun 2018, 19:38

raelaroux wrote:
IT WORKED!! thank you so much!!

Good.  Yess, aye lieeke!
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top