Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

0 § household funds after CAS.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

0 § household funds after CAS. Empty 0 § household funds after CAS.

Post by Guest Mon 13 Nov 2017, 11:59

I can't move in a new family because I have no money.
I followed the instructions and installed the game and the packs

Mod edit: moved to "The Sims 4 in-game Support".

- The_gh0stm4n

Back to top Go down

0 § household funds after CAS. Empty Re: 0 § household funds after CAS.

Post by Guest Mon 13 Nov 2017, 12:27

I have the same problem. Also i see llamas around the new city. Also after trying to place my family the game crashes. When i tried to fix the llama issue it recommended to re-install the game. Is there a fix where i do not have to re-install my game? (i also removed the cc and everything)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 15 Nov 2017, 04:21

SAME HERE!!! HELP!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 15 Nov 2017, 15:45

I also have the same problem, tried reinstalling the whole game but still not working...

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Wed 15 Nov 2017, 16:25

I know it's a stupid suggestion, but what if you use a money cheat like motherlode to compensate for the loss? Or does the money reset all the time?

Very Happy
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 15 Nov 2017, 16:26

Well, when you have 0 funds you cant buy a lot Sad and when I try to move a family my game crashes.

Back to top Go down

0 § household funds after CAS. Empty Same Issue!!!

Post by Guest Thu 16 Nov 2017, 00:50

xkyliie wrote:Well, when you have 0 funds you cant buy a lot Sad and when I try to move a family my game crashes.

Help Me same and I can't play!!! IAmSoHappyEmergahwd IAmSoHappyEmergahwd IAmSoHappyEmergahwd

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 16 Nov 2017, 08:09

I have the same problem here.last night i played the game perfectly but i had to do system restore on my laptop so i installed them all from the beginning and now i have this issue.lamas,0 funds and when i try to place my household in a house the game crashes
i forgot to mention that all of city lots are look like extremely cheap residals. there are no gyms nor bars etc.and all of the rest residals are cheaper than usual like 2.000-3.000 simoleons

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 17 Nov 2017, 04:37

well after the new update problem solved Smile thank you !!! Yess, aye lieeke! Yess, aye lieeke! Yess, aye lieeke!  I tip my fedora.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 19 Nov 2017, 00:40

the update didn't solve my problem, it still has 0 household funds and whenever i click on a home to move into it doesn't show a move in household button but a create a new household to move into and when i "Create a new household" the world screen is empty help me please  Foreveralone

not sure if this is important but when i don't create a new household and i click on build instead it gets the infinite loading screen

edit: forgot to mention something, before this was happening i had gotten the Error code 3 : Game failed to Load and i renamed my The Sims 4 folder in documents to The Sims 4 - Backup and i wasn't getting the error code anymore but now this  Why God.

Last edited by Kitty7u7 on Sun 19 Nov 2017, 00:46; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : forgot to mention something)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 19 Nov 2017, 02:06

I Fixed my game, it seems like silly me forgot to apply this fix, i'm going to leave the link here in case anyone else is having the same problem https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t29990-fix-for-endless-household-loading-screen-latest-available-game-folder-version-1-36-104-1020# and also make sure to get the update cause that also fixes other bugs.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top