Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

seasons is giving me an error ive never seen before

View previous topic View next topic Go down

seasons is giving me an error ive never seen before Empty seasons is giving me an error ive never seen before

Post by Guest Mon 25 Jun 2018, 15:08

It was working fine yesterday, turned the game off, went to bed, turned it on this afternoon and this keeps happening, no matter how many times i restart the game and my laptop I is confused
heeeelpseasons is giving me an error ive never seen before Error10

Back to top Go down

seasons is giving me an error ive never seen before Empty Re: seasons is giving me an error ive never seen before

Post by Guest Mon 25 Jun 2018, 15:39

Try running your game without any CC and mods. Go to "Documents\Electronic Arts" and rename "The Sims 4" to "The Sims 4_". The game will re-create this folder so if you want to get your saves, mods and CC back just delete "The Sims 4" and rename "The Sims 4_" to "The Sims 4".

If that solves your problem it means some mods or CC are breaking your game. SimsVIP has a list of broken mods and with Sims 4 Studio you can batch fix most of the CC.

If removing mods and CC doesn't help, delete "Game" folder from your Sims 4 installation directory and download fresh one from here.

If nothing above helps validate your game files on my website and post here the result.

Back to top Go down

seasons is giving me an error ive never seen before Empty Re: seasons is giving me an error ive never seen before

Post by Guest Mon 25 Jun 2018, 15:57

Thank you i shall try that! what a hassle hehe  Jelly_2

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top