Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 3 Seasons--extraction error for Seasons rar file [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sims 3 Seasons--extraction error for Seasons rar file [SOLVED] Empty Sims 3 Seasons--extraction error for Seasons rar file [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Sat 22 Oct 2016, 19:13

Hey all,

So I've downloaded the Seasons expansion via Utorrent. I tried both the main link and mirror link, but both of them result in an error when I try to extract them. It's saying that either the file is corrupted/damaged, split, or password protected. Preeeetty sure the last two are not a possible issue, so I'm not sure what's going on.

I use "Free rar Extract Frog" for my extraction program. I realize that could be the issue, but I've never had problems with past expansions (ambitions, generations, etc) and this program. I ran out of my trial period for winrar and can't afford to buy it so that's not an option. 

Any ideas? Is it the file itself or the extraction program, do you think?

Back to top Go down

Sims 3 Seasons--extraction error for Seasons rar file [SOLVED] Empty Re: Sims 3 Seasons--extraction error for Seasons rar file [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Sat 22 Oct 2016, 19:58

Update: I resolved it. Didn't have enough space on my hard drive to fully extract it, as it turned out  Oh my...

Back to top Go down

Sims 3 Seasons--extraction error for Seasons rar file [SOLVED] Empty Re: Sims 3 Seasons--extraction error for Seasons rar file [SOLVED]

Post by Admin Sat 22 Oct 2016, 22:11

Hi there,

Hehe, glad you found the cause yourself. Razz
For future reference: you can get the full version of WinRAR from https://www.games4theworld.org .

Feel free to open a new topic if you run into issues again! The Sims 3 plumbob
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top