Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Sims 3 Generations Disc Authorization Failure (It might be hopeless).[SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Sims 3 Generations Disc Authorization Failure (It might be hopeless).[SOLVED] Empty The Sims 3 Generations Disc Authorization Failure (It might be hopeless).[SOLVED]

Post by Guest Fri 03 Feb 2012, 05:48

Alright i have a problem with playing the game after installing generations and i have read everything that i needed to read and installed everything my real problem lies within the base game. I have the actual sims 3 game that i bought at the store but the disk drive on my computer is broken so instead of using the disk to install the game i redeemed my game code using Origin and installed it from there. Because of that the game data is nowhere to be found in my computer system so when i try to crack over the base game i have no files to crack over. If you need more information let me know. But im thinking its hopeless because of how i went about it.

Back to top Go down

The Sims 3 Generations Disc Authorization Failure (It might be hopeless).[SOLVED] Empty Re: The Sims 3 Generations Disc Authorization Failure (It might be hopeless).[SOLVED]

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Fri 03 Feb 2012, 09:39

Hello,
Its never hopeless. What you can do, is uninstall your digital copy, and download and install G4TW base game. That should definitely solve your problem.
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

The Sims 3 Generations Disc Authorization Failure (It might be hopeless).[SOLVED] Empty Re: The Sims 3 Generations Disc Authorization Failure (It might be hopeless).[SOLVED]

Post by Guest Fri 03 Feb 2012, 20:42

i totally fixed it everything works fine now thanks!

Last edited by DeeToxicKisses on Fri 03 Feb 2012, 22:06; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Problem Solved)

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Fri 03 Feb 2012, 22:27

Hello,
That's great! Don't hesitate to post if you run into problems or have questions again.
Happy simming! The Sims Plumbob 1
Topic closed.
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top