Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Sims 3+Generations,Town Life,& Pets expansions disc authorization failure HEL-P please!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Sims 3+Generations,Town Life,& Pets expansions disc authorization failure HEL-P please! Empty The Sims 3+Generations,Town Life,& Pets expansions disc authorization failure HEL-P please!

Post by Guest Sun 13 Nov 2011, 22:54

I have downloaded The Sims 3 1.26 version, Generations, Town Life Stuff, and Pets expansions.

Applied The Sims 3 Ultimate Fix and the game will start up launcher shows up to be running fine, says game is up to date. no update needed.

When the game gets to the main screen where you choose your town Disc Authorization Failure pops up! yikes.

I have Daemon Tools as well as PowerISO i have mounted the images un-mounted then mounted again and i am still having this problem!

Kindly, Please help me i would love to play my game! Thanks! Love, ladybella Smile

Back to top Go down

The Sims 3+Generations,Town Life,& Pets expansions disc authorization failure HEL-P please! Empty Re: The Sims 3+Generations,Town Life,& Pets expansions disc authorization failure HEL-P please!

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Mon 14 Nov 2011, 10:45

Hello,
Actually, there's no need to mount anything to play.
This error is caused by a misplaced or missing crack. See
this post. You may also watch this video to avoid confusion.
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)