Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Can I install a DLC on a base Sims 4 with version 1.4*

View previous topic View next topic Go down

silent install - Can I install a DLC on a base Sims 4 with version 1.4* Empty Can I install a DLC on a base Sims 4 with version 1.4*

Post by Guest Tue 03 Jul 2018, 14:01

Can I install a DLC on a base Sims 4 with version 1.4* or is it necessary that the base game must be in the version prior to the the DLC. I am trying to run the game with one DLC after another (So, I installed TS4 then, can I install Get to Work, then Get Together, etc.). I am really sorry if this is possibly on the wrong thread. Thank you!

Back to top Go down

silent install - Can I install a DLC on a base Sims 4 with version 1.4* Empty Re: Can I install a DLC on a base Sims 4 with version 1.4*

Post by Guest Tue 03 Jul 2018, 14:07

Yes,

read THIS

Back to top Go down

silent install - Can I install a DLC on a base Sims 4 with version 1.4* Empty Re: Can I install a DLC on a base Sims 4 with version 1.4*

Post by Guest Tue 03 Jul 2018, 14:20

I am currently downloading the DLCs now, thank you!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 03 Jul 2018, 14:31

I'm really sorry to ask again, but the installer doesn't work, I also tried it with the DLC toggler, but it says that it can read the codex file, but when, I tried to put it in the game folder, it doesn't show anything.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 03 Jul 2018, 14:38

What do you mean "the installer doesn't work"? DLC toggler won't show anything if you don't have any DLCs installed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 03 Jul 2018, 14:40

I installed the Holiday Celebration Pack but it still doesn't show. Can I ask the directory of the ini and exe file, I may be putting them in the wrong position.

Last edited by VEPH1945 on Tue 03 Jul 2018, 14:55; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 03 Jul 2018, 14:50

Okay. What's the version of your game? 1.4 what? Are you sure it's cracked? (it should show "CODEX" in top right corner in gallery)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top