Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How to install CC on cracked version of Sims 4 game?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

How to install CC on cracked version of Sims 4 game? Empty How to install CC on cracked version of Sims 4 game?

Post by Guest Mon 21 Nov 2016, 20:29

is it possible to download custom content on a cracked version of the sims 4?
If so, please explain how, thanks!

Back to top Go down

How to install CC on cracked version of Sims 4 game? Empty Re: How to install CC on cracked version of Sims 4 game?

Post by The_gh0stm4n Mon 21 Nov 2016, 20:44

simslover38 wrote:is it possible to download custom content on a cracked version of the sims 4?
If so, please explain how, thanks!

//MOVED

Hello and welcome to the Forum @simslover38!

Pretty much the same way as you install CC on a legit Sims 4 game. See the post here for some basic instructions:
https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t18175-how-to-install-custom-content-in-ts4-package-files-script-mods-custom-sims-lots-updated-on-21-03-2015

Good luck!

P.S. the current cracked Sims 4 games are on patch version 1.20.60.1020. Make sure that your (script) mods are compatible with that particular version!
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

How to install CC on cracked version of Sims 4 game? Empty Re: How to install CC on cracked version of Sims 4 game?

Post by Guest Wed 22 Nov 2017, 09:15

I've done all that, and I've made sure that my Sims 4 folder is in documents (though not in the Electronic Arts folder, it doesn't load that way (I'll test this again later)) and I've enabled script mods and cc. I've also downloaded the Resource.cfg file. What am I doing wrong?? Does it need to be in Electronic Arts that badly??

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Wed 22 Nov 2017, 17:31

TechnoCatt wrote:I've done all that, and I've made sure that my Sims 4 folder is in documents (though not in the Electronic Arts folder, it doesn't load that way (I'll test this again later)) and I've enabled script mods and cc. I've also downloaded the Resource.cfg file. What am I doing wrong?? Does it need to be in Electronic Arts that badly??

Yes, it has to be under C:\Users\(your username)\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4. By the way, that folder will be created automatically once you start up the game, the first time after installing it...

I'm so happy emergaw
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 22 Nov 2017, 21:06

Okay. I'll just try waiting this time, to see if it loads. Thanks...

Edit: I never deleted the EA folder (thank god). I just realised I'm an idiot and the actual game doesn't need to be in there, the mods do...

Edit: It works!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Thu 23 Nov 2017, 20:44

TechnoCatt wrote:Edit: I just realised I'm an idiot and (...)

Naaaaaaaaaah, not true! 

Haters gonna hate  Very Happy   Cookie from Carlos   Tea 5
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 24 Nov 2017, 12:31

Haha, thanks. :')

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top