Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Can I install Seasons without JA or My First Pet Stuff?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

silent install - Can I install Seasons without JA or My First Pet Stuff? Empty Can I install Seasons without JA or My First Pet Stuff?

Post by Guest Wed 04 Jul 2018, 13:39

Hi!

I haven't play TS4 for a long time focusing on TS3, but now I'd like to get back since we have Seasons. I'm truly fascinated by that, but I don't really like the idea of Jungle Adventures and definitely not the My First Pet Stuff. Is there any way how I can install Seasons without these two packs? (Right now I ended with the Laundry Stuff.)

Thanks in advance.

Back to top Go down

silent install - Can I install Seasons without JA or My First Pet Stuff? Empty Re: Can I install Seasons without JA or My First Pet Stuff?

Post by Guest Wed 04 Jul 2018, 14:32

You can:

1. Download Jungle Adventure, My First Pet Stuff, Seasons and Update 1.44.83.1020 from G4TW and install them in that order but don't copy SP14 and GP05 - total 17,8GB to download,
  2. Use my alternative installers: download and install latest full patch (in purple) and then download and install Seasons DLC (also in purple) - total 6,42GB to download.

It will weight the same after install, and you'll end up with the same files, it's just a matter of how much you need to download.

Back to top Go down

silent install - Can I install Seasons without JA or My First Pet Stuff? Empty Re: Can I install Seasons without JA or My First Pet Stuff?

Post by Guest Wed 04 Jul 2018, 20:12

anadius1 wrote:You can:

1. Download Jungle Adventure, My First Pet Stuff, Seasons and Update 1.44.83.1020 from G4TW and install them in that order but don't copy SP14 and GP05 - total 17,8GB to download,
  2. Use my alternative installers: download and install latest full patch (in purple) and then download and install Seasons DLC (also in purple) - total 6,42GB to download.

It will weight the same after install, and you'll end up with the same files, it's just a matter of how much you need to download.

this is exactly what i was looking for as well, thanks!!!

quick question, i'm just about to install the full patch, and it picks a folder different from the one i already have TS4 installed to. should i leave it as is or install it to the same directory as my game?

(possibly a dumb question, but i figure if it's wrong it will be a hassle to undo lol)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 04 Jul 2018, 20:18

It won't let you to install to the wrong directory. Razz Just select the correct one.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 04 Jul 2018, 20:22

anadius1 wrote:It won't let you to install to the wrong directory. Razz Just select the correct one.
good to know! thanks a lot  Good job!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top