Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Seasons download links. [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Seasons download links. [SOLVED] Empty Seasons download links. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Fri 06 Jul 2018, 02:11

I have all the updates, all but SEASONS but none of the download links work for me. It goes to this adfly/clearbid links and just tells me my software is out of date or I need to turn my adblocker off. ALL the links do this and never downloads anything.

Back to top Go down

Seasons download links. [SOLVED] Empty Re: Seasons download links. [SOLVED]

Post by The_gh0stm4n Fri 06 Jul 2018, 16:08

TheWarlock wrote:I have all the updates, all but SEASONS but none of the download links work for me. It goes to this adfly/clearbid links and just tells me my software is out of date or I need to turn my adblocker off. ALL the links do this and never downloads anything.

Hello,

My guess would be that your antivirus software is blocking the links. But in the meantime, try the magnet link here:
*snip*

//EDIT

Closing the topic now, since the issue is (most probably) resolved. Everybody else experiencing issues like these, try taking a look at your antivirus software and if necessary, temporarily turn off these things.
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top