Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Magnet links not working. [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Magnet links not working. [SOLVED] Empty Magnet links not working. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Thu 24 Oct 2019, 00:07

Hello, first of all, if this is not where I'm supposed to post about the my issue- I apologize in advance.
Since I lost everthing on my pc I need to download&install The Sims 4 again, but I'm stuck at Seasons Expansion Pack 'cause the magnet links are not working for the other expansions.
Is there any way to fix this issue?
What he said.

Back to top Go down

Magnet links not working. [SOLVED] Empty Re: Magnet links not working. [SOLVED]

Post by The_gh0stm4n Thu 24 Oct 2019, 00:23

luxx.aeterna wrote:Hello, first of all, if this is not where I'm supposed to post about the my issue- I apologize in advance.
Since I lost everthing on my pc I need to download&install The Sims 4 again, but I'm stuck at Seasons Expansion Pack 'cause the magnet links are not working for the other expansions.
Is there any way to fix this issue?
What he said.

Hello and welcome to the G4TW Forums @luxx.aeterna,

Sorry to hear about your difficulties; have you tried following the suggestions under part #4, of this announcement here?
https://www.games4theworld.club/t33873-the-advertisements-on-the-forum-updated-on-09-09-20

I tried it myself with Get Famous & Island Living, and it seems to work fine on my end. If you use a VPN, then temporarily turn it off and try bypassing the Linkvertise again. When you are successful, (and before you download), then turn the VPN back on.

If it still does not work for you, then try dropping me an e-mail - red button under my signature, so we can arrange something for you. But as of right now it's late on my end, and I'll turn off the PC soon.

Good luck for now! 

Sleep
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Magnet links not working. [SOLVED] Empty ??

Post by Guest Thu 24 Oct 2019, 13:20

Yes, I've tried following those steps and it didn't work- also, I don't usa a VPN so I guess that's not the problem.
I successfully pass the Linkvertise thing, but when I click on the magnet link it but it won't open.

Didn't quite understand what you meant with "try dropping me an e-mail - red button under my signature", but if I try to write it (even under spoiler) I get this message:
"New members are not allowed to post external links or emails for 7 days. Please contact the forum administrator for more information."

Anyway, thank you for the reply! Dedicated to Carlos

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 24 Oct 2019, 13:24

luxx.aeterna wrote:Yes, I've tried following those steps and it didn't work- also, I don't usa a VPN so I guess that's not the problem.
I successfully pass the Linkvertise thing, but when I click on the magnet link it but it won't open.

Didn't quite understand what you meant with "try dropping me an e-mail - red button under my signature", but if I try to write it (even under spoiler) I get this message:
"New members are not allowed to post external links or emails for 7 days. Please contact the forum administrator for more information."

Anyway, thank you for the reply! Dedicated to Carlos

Nvm, tried switching browser again and somehow worked today- thank you anyway for the help and sorry for bothering you! Talk to the hand pls

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Thu 24 Oct 2019, 20:50

Sorry for the belated response,

I'm not feeling so well (I blame the time of the year for this Haters gonna hate ). Either way, glad to hear that switching browsers seems to have done the trick for you.

The reason I asked about sending the e-mail was that if there were really problems on your end, I'd just have sent you ad-free download links through e-mail. An un-official policy that I've been doing for quite some time here. And yes, there is a need for these.

You can simply click on the red button under my signature, the one that looks like a letter. Then your e-mail application opens. Or look at the "contact"-page too:
https://www.games4theworld.club/f5-contact-us

Note: if there are still issues on your end and you can't access the stuff, then just send me a message that way.

May I also ask which browser you ended up using?

Make The Forum Great Red star from Carlos
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 24 Oct 2019, 21:28

Hi! I'm experiencing the same issue, when I click on the magnet link it redirects to the linkvertise homepage. Any suggestions?

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Thu 24 Oct 2019, 21:33

asam41 wrote:Hi! I'm experiencing the same issue, when I click on the magnet link it redirects to the linkvertise homepage. Any suggestions?

Hello @asam41,

This is deliberate, yes. It is a way for us to generate a little bit of advertising revenue (money), to help us pay for the domain of this Forum, a server in the background and related "bills". Please read this here for further information and how you can go through the Linkvertise:
https://www.games4theworld.club/t33873-the-advertisements-on-the-forum-updated-on-09-09-20
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 24 Oct 2019, 22:01

Hi! Thanks for the response! Yea, I went through the help section but what I see is not one of the ad pages, its the main linkvertise page that asks me to enter in a url

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Thu 24 Oct 2019, 22:08

asam41 wrote:Hi! Thanks for the response! Yea, I went through the help section but what I see is not one of the ad pages, its the main linkvertise page that asks me to enter in a url

Where does it ask you to enter an URL...? This is how you do it:

Magnet links not working. [SOLVED] X98Sk2T

Magnet links not working. [SOLVED] H5JwjUx

Magnet links not working. [SOLVED] WzrLyHF

Don't click on any of the other ads, around that website. Only do these steps that I've tried to highlight in the above screenshot.

If it still does not work for you (and this has happened for some people), maybe your Internet Provider is somehow interfering. Or the advertising service does not work in your country, but I think that is unlikely. Try using a free VPN for accessing the links. ProtonVPN & Windscribe have free plans, which are good.

And if it still does not work for you, post back here so we can find another solution for you.
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 24 Oct 2019, 22:12

Magnet links not working. [SOLVED] Linkvertise

https://linkvertise.net/ this is what opens up when i click on the magnet link. it starts as https://linkvertise.net/8062/100 then changes to the home page

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Thu 24 Oct 2019, 22:17

asam41 wrote:Magnet links not working. [SOLVED] Linkvertise

https://linkvertise.net/ this is what opens up when i click on the magnet link. it starts as https://linkvertise.net/8062/100 then changes to the home page

Oh, now I think I understand you. Why.  Sorry it took me so long. There has been a huge problem lately with the advertising service, and a lot of the "old" Linkvertise links don't work anymore. The link that you mentioned:
Code:
https://linkvertise.net/8062/100

For example, does not work anymore. Only those URLs work, that look like this here:
Code:
https://filemedia.net/8062/TS4BaseMagnet

So those links that have a "name", after the 8062-part of the URL. We are still in the process of fixing these items, but only Admin ~Ann~ can do that, and she does not have much time at the moment.

Grab the torrents here, they should work:
https://www.games4theworld.club/t53-all-games4theworld-downloads

If you really need direct downloads, then grab them here (they are even ad-free, for the moment):
https://www.games4theworld.club/t33925-the-sims-4-v1-56-52-1020-all-dlcs-selectable-17-languages-anadius-repack-download-only-what-you-need
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 24 Oct 2019, 22:21

Ah yes! Thank you so much! The link you sent works Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Thu 24 Oct 2019, 22:31

asam41 wrote:Ah yes! Thank you so much! The link you sent works Smile

Woot!

Happy B-day! Red star from Carlos
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 25 Oct 2019, 21:22

The_gh0stm4n wrote:

Yes, I usually stick to Firefox, but I switched to Chrome and it seems to work just fine!

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Sat 26 Oct 2019, 00:16

luxx.aeterna wrote:
The_gh0stm4n wrote:

Yes, I usually stick to Firefox, but I switched to Chrome and it seems to work just fine!

Thanks for the comment! Very Happy

I will close the thread now - feel free to get back to us again anytime you need more Support, with anything that we can help. Thread is closed. Cookie from Carlos
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top