Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Please help me with The Sims 3 reloaded & razor

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Please help me with The Sims 3 reloaded & razor Empty Please help me with The Sims 3 reloaded & razor

Post by Guest Sat 04 Feb 2012, 18:23

:newfag: Hello,
I'm sorry if someone ask about that before, but I'm new and I can't search well (and read or listen to English too, because I'm from other country) so please help me! It's just a little problem
When I install fix to my PC I should have Sims 3 in version 1.26 or 1.29?? I want to install sims with all stuffs, expansion packs and also that one latest stuff.. and with ultimate fix.

Reply, please Rolling Eyes
Help

Last edited by itmustbecherry on Sat 04 Feb 2012, 20:02; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : my mistake)

Back to top Go down

Please help me with The Sims 3 reloaded & razor Empty Re: Please help me with The Sims 3 reloaded & razor

Post by Admin Sat 04 Feb 2012, 20:12

Hello,

You need the latest version, so 1.29.
Install all the expansions and stuff you like and then apply this manual patch: https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t1870-can-t-update-the-sims-3-to-v129-fix-manual-patch

When you've finished updating the game to the latest version, apply this Fix: https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t752-the-sims-3-ultimate-fix-should-fix-most-of-your-problems

Good luck!
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Please help me with The Sims 3 reloaded & razor Empty Re: Please help me with The Sims 3 reloaded & razor

Post by Guest Wed 08 Feb 2012, 16:19

Thank you! It works! ..but when it's going to be an another new version of The Sims 3 will my game just suddenly stop working?? and then I should use new, updated Ultimate Fix?? or it won't crush?

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Wed 08 Feb 2012, 16:41

Hello,
If you patch the game, you will also need a new crack. The fix will be updated whenever a new expansion or game version comes out.
If you want to stay up to date, you can join the fangroup, Admin send out a newsletter once in a while to people who've joined this fangroup so you'll always know when new patches, expansions, store updates or a fix comes out.
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top