Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 4 Reloaded installation?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sims 4 Reloaded installation? Empty Sims 4 Reloaded installation?

Post by Guest Mon 23 Feb 2015, 23:32

I've downloaded Sims 4 the reloaded version on uTorrent and when I try to open the_sims_4_setup.exe it says "This installation package could not be opened. Verify that the package exists and that you can access it, or contact the application vendor to verify that this is a valid windows installer package". So I tried setup.msi the windows installer, it comes up as if it is installing then it will say "Installer information-Source file not found: C:\Users\Krystal\AppData\Local\Remp\wz1c9d\setup.1.cab. Verify that the file exists and that you can access it." The only options are to retry or cancel.

I'm not sure what to do, to some this is probably an easy fix, but I'm completely lost can someone please help? Why God.

Back to top Go down

Sims 4 Reloaded installation? Empty Re: Sims 4 Reloaded installation?

Post by Guest Tue 24 Feb 2015, 00:27

Hi there, @krkr65asdf, and welcome to the Games4theworld Forum! Very Happy

Please, take a look at this guide here:
https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t18287-this-installation-package-could-not-be-opened-possible-fix

Follow the instructions very carefully and let us know how it goes. Good luck!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 24 Feb 2015, 12:50

Thank you did help a lot! still one more thing though WhatDidUJustCallMe?
Well I downloaded WinRAR4.20 exactly how I was told to, then created the folder in C drive and extracted it all through WinRAR. After that it allowed me to use the window installers Sims set up (I opened it from the extracted folder) and it installed! but it wouldn't open WhatDidUJustCallMe? so I opened The_Sims_4_setup and the options were modify, repair and uninstall, so I pressed repair. Tried to open Sims and it said the exact same thing which was "Fatal error-The dynamic library "rld.dll" failed to load please confirm that: 1) The file was copied over the same folder as the cracked executable 2) The antivirus software is not false-detecting the file (In which case white-list the folder/file), I'm not entirely sure what to do but I downloaded it as instructed. WhatDidUJustCallMe? thank you for your help

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 24 Feb 2015, 12:59

krkr65asdf wrote:Thank you did help a lot! still one more thing though WhatDidUJustCallMe?
Well I downloaded WinRAR4.20 exactly how I was told to, then created the folder in C drive and extracted it all through WinRAR. After that it allowed me to use the window installers Sims set up (I opened it from the extracted folder) and it installed! but it wouldn't open WhatDidUJustCallMe? so I opened The_Sims_4_setup and the options were modify, repair and uninstall, so I pressed repair. Tried to open Sims and it said the exact same thing which was "Fatal error-The dynamic library "rld.dll" failed to load please confirm that: 1) The file was copied over the same folder as the cracked executable 2) The antivirus software is not false-detecting the file (In which case white-list the folder/file), I'm not entirely sure what to do but I downloaded it as instructed. WhatDidUJustCallMe? thank you for your help

I see. Did you already download the Ultimate Fix? If you haven't, take a look here:
https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t18422-the-dynamic-library-rld-dll-failed-to-initialize-e0-error-fix

You'll find some instructions in there on how to prevent and fix this error. The link to download the Ultimate Fix is also found in that post. Inside the Ultimate Fix there is an Installation Guide that you need to keep in mind so that it works properly. Please, follow them very carefully and let us know how it goes. Good luck! Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 25 Feb 2015, 00:19

I downloaded MEGA I think it's called and it says that it has downloaded, I have searched it in my computer and the file is called megasas2.inf_loc it's asking me the download something to open it with? WhatDidUJustCallMe? It was the file I was suppose to download, do I need something to open it or how can I use it? Please and thank you for all your help.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 27 Feb 2015, 00:55

krkr65asdf wrote:I downloaded MEGA I think it's called and it says that it has downloaded, I have searched it in my computer and the file is called megasas2.inf_loc it's asking me the download something to open it with? WhatDidUJustCallMe? It was the file I was suppose to download, do I need something to open it or how can I use it? Please and thank you for all your help.

The Ultimate Fix is supposed to be a RAR, not that file you mentioned. Try looking for The_Sims_4_fix.rar and see if you can find it. You only need to open it with WinRAR 4.20, and follow the instructions inside.

Please, let us know how it goes. Good luck! Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top