Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cracked game and CC problems

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Cracked game and CC problems Empty Cracked game and CC problems

Post by Guest Sat 14 Jul 2018, 11:13

Hello! Sorry if this is the wrong place to ask this question, I'm a bit new here so please forgive my mistakes.
So here I go : I live in a middle eastern country were it's impossible to buy an original version of the sims 4 so everyone's just using cracked versions. Since I'm not a computer whiz I paid some computer nerd dudes to install a cracked version of sims 4 for me and they just installed this version from 2014 with the get to work pack. The version in the Bin file is stated 1.5.139.1020 .
So I mainly wanted to play sims for the amazing cc's so I saw lots of YouTube tutorials on how to make them work. I found Mods folder , extracted the WinRAR files, enabled script mode and the game does notify me of custom content yet it fails to run them as items in the game so I went back to those computer dudes and asked them if they could help me and they said CC's only work with original sims 4's and not cracked versions  but there is something that made me think they were wrong I had already seen lots of videos made in my country that showed people using cc's with cracked games. 
Please tell me if CC's work with cracked games? and please share you solutions to make my CC's work

Back to top Go down

Cracked game and CC problems Empty Re: Cracked game and CC problems

Post by Guest Sun 15 Jul 2018, 00:28

CCs work with cracked Sims 4 but don't work with all versions of the game. Like when there is a new update it breaks mods/CC. Same could be when you have older version of the game and CC made for newer one (someone correct me if I'm wrong).

You could try updating the game using my Full Patch from here. It's exe and 3 bin files in purple.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 15 Jul 2018, 04:49

anadius1 wrote:CCs work with cracked Sims 4 but don't work with all versions of the game. Like when there is a new update it breaks mods/CC. Same could be when you have older version of the game and CC made for newer one (someone correct me if I'm wrong).

You could try updating the game using my Full Patch from here. It's exe and 3 bin files in purple.
 Thank you for the help! Now I know how to start fixing my CC problems. Yess, aye lieeke!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top