Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Legit Sims 4 Base Game, Cracked every other game, how do I get gallery items on cracked game?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Legit Sims 4 Base Game, Cracked every other game, how do I get gallery items on cracked game? Empty Legit Sims 4 Base Game, Cracked every other game, how do I get gallery items on cracked game?

Post by Guest Sun 15 Jul 2018, 03:19

I just bought the legit base game for the sims 4 so I can download houses off the gallery, how do I get them into the cracked game which is where I will play? Thanks!

Back to top Go down

Legit Sims 4 Base Game, Cracked every other game, how do I get gallery items on cracked game? Empty Re: Legit Sims 4 Base Game, Cracked every other game, how do I get gallery items on cracked game?

Post by Guest Sun 15 Jul 2018, 09:07

Open the Origin base game
Download from the Gallery whatever you like
Don't save Origin game but just close it and also close Origin

Now play the cracked game and the downloaded items from the Gallery are available in your cracked game.

Warning: When you play the cracked game after opening the Oigin game you might get an error telling you to update via Origin.
Don't do that of course but delete the file GameVersion in Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4 OR copy the file Default.ini from Origin Game\The Sims 4\Game\Bin to your cracked version|The Sims 4\Game\Bin.

Back to top Go down

Legit Sims 4 Base Game, Cracked every other game, how do I get gallery items on cracked game? Empty Re: Legit Sims 4 Base Game, Cracked every other game, how do I get gallery items on cracked game?

Post by The_gh0stm4n Sun 15 Jul 2018, 15:06

aurorasky20 wrote:I just bought the legit base game for the sims 4 so I can download houses off the gallery, how do I get them into the cracked game which is where I will play? Thanks!

You can also use this method here:
https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t24433-i-have-both-origin-g4tw-versions-of-sims-4-how-can-i-manage-the-documents-folder

It is trickier to do than the method of Tarac. Essentially, you would have to get used to "switching" folders frequently, and making sure to disable the respective folders (by renaming them). It is a hassle, but in my opinion the safer method.
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 15 Jul 2018, 19:33

I have all of the cracked games installed and they work but when I load origin it tells me the game isn't downloaded anymore. I also have this problem, when I try loading the sims 4 from TS4.exe it says "The code execution cannot process because OrangeEmu.dll was not found. Reinstalling the program may fix this problem. I just bought the real game and it won't work. Whenever I download it from origin neither will load.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 14 Aug 2018, 10:55

aurorasky20 wrote:I have all of the cracked games installed and they work but when I load origin it tells me the game isn't downloaded anymore. I also have this problem, when I try loading the sims 4 from TS4.exe it says "The code execution cannot process because OrangeEmu.dll was not found. Reinstalling the program may fix this problem. I just bought the real game and it won't work. Whenever I download it from origin neither will load.
Your genuine Origin game is - by default - installed in C:\Program Files (x86)\Origin Games\The Sims 4
Your cracked game will - in general - be installed in C:\Program Files (x86)\The Sims 4 
Both versions will use the same folder for the game progress, being C:\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4

When you update the genuine Origin game it will get the latest version number.
When that version number differs from your cracked version you can't play the cracked game (Error like "Unable to start, higher version, update via Origin)
In such case open the folder C:\Program Files (x86)\Origin Games\The Sims 4\Game\Bin and copy the file Default.ini to the Game\Bin folder of your cracked game.

In general you use the genuine game for access to the Gallery only. Download whatever you like from the Gallery but NEVER SAVE the genuine game !!!
Now make sure that Origin is no longer active (open) on your computer and start the cracked game. Your downloaded Gallery items are now available in the cracked game.
As downloads are often dependable on the version number always try to have your cracked game updated to the latest available patch/update/DLC. (at the time of writing this: Seasons version 1.45.62.1020)

Regarding your OrangeEmu.dll problem;
Make sure your folder for your cracked game is in the exclusions of your anti-virus program
Now download the file OrangeEmu.rar from HERE, move the .rar file to your cracked game, folder Game\Bin.
Right-clcik on the .rar file and select Extract here. It will overwrite the old (defunct) OrangeEmu.dll and OrangeEmu_x64.dll

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top