Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Origin seems to be running. No communication with Orange is possible.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Origin seems to be running. No communication with Orange is possible. Empty Origin seems to be running. No communication with Orange is possible.

Post by Guest Sun 15 Jul 2018, 21:09

Hey! I'm not exactly smart with computers, so I apologize if this is a kind of silly question/problem, but:

I followed every step of the installation guide correctly (at least as far as I can tell), I installed the base game and then all the expansions in the order the guide said to.

Trying to open either TS4 or TS4_64 results in nothing until I try to open again, which then gives me the error "Origin seems to be running. No communication with Orange is possible."

I don't actually have Origin installed anymore, so I don't know why it's saying this.

Then it gives me "The application was unable to start correctly (0xc0000142). Click OK to close the application."

I noticed someone else made a thread about this exact same error, but they said it was due to a mod conflict.

The problem is that even when I move my mod folder outside of the Game\Bin folder, it gives me this same exact problem, so I'm not positive that it's a mod error.

I've been trying to install this all correctly for a day and a half now. I tried it yesterday, but did it in the wrong order so I uninstalled and did it all over again correctly. It didn't work then either, so I uninstalled again and started over today, doing everything correctly as far as I can tell, and it still isn't working.

Can anyone help me out? I have no idea where to start or what to do at this point, I've exhausted every option I know is available.

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top