Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where to post pictures of Sims, Lots and general in-game fun for Sims 4?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Where to post pictures of Sims, Lots and general in-game fun for Sims 4? Empty Where to post pictures of Sims, Lots and general in-game fun for Sims 4?

Post by Guest Mon 16 Jul 2018, 19:12

Hi!

I'm new here, but i instantly loved the Sims 3 gallery section where people are showing off their Sims, Lots, etc. So i was wondering if such pleasures were available for Sims 4 as well? All i see for Sims 4 is a gallery Request thread which is inactive.

Would love to share some pics of my lots and peoples! Nothing NSFW ofc! Smile
Like this was, this is the Bay Side Boat Walk, a game house as well as a bar.
Where to post pictures of Sims, Lots and general in-game fun for Sims 4? 03-09-10

Where to post pictures of Sims, Lots and general in-game fun for Sims 4? 03-09-11

Hope you guys like it! Very Happy Yess, aye lieeke!

Back to top Go down

Where to post pictures of Sims, Lots and general in-game fun for Sims 4? Empty Re: Where to post pictures of Sims, Lots and general in-game fun for Sims 4?

Post by The_gh0stm4n Mon 16 Jul 2018, 20:32

//MOVED

I moved your topic to "The Sims Emporium", and you can continue posting pictures in this thread here, if you like. Smile  

We used to have a section for these things back then, and for The Sims 3:
https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/f40-media

Maybe if we open such an "Exchange" for The Sims 4, there will be a separate sub-section for pictures/videos, we'll see.
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Where to post pictures of Sims, Lots and general in-game fun for Sims 4? Empty Re: Where to post pictures of Sims, Lots and general in-game fun for Sims 4?

Post by Guest Mon 16 Jul 2018, 21:54

Aw really? Smile
Thanks!
Oh ok, games and controls chit chat section. But will other Simmers join in, though? I mean will there be any exchange of ideas. I've seen your Sims 3 media section and fell in love with it, hence i ask. It's so active and lively!
Wish there'd be the same for Sims 4!
xPeace

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top