Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Error: Kicked from the game

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Error: Kicked from the game Empty Error: Kicked from the game

Post by Guest Fri 20 Jul 2018, 14:40

I just installed the game and all DLC following the "Must Read" page exactly, and I can open the game fine. But when I try and click play, I am booted from the game with no error message or explanation. I can also click on the option to make a sim, but as soon as I click play (after building a sim) I am again booted with no warning.
I suck at computers and coding so if anyone has any advice or explanation that would be super helpful, thank you.

Back to top Go down

Error: Kicked from the game Empty Re: Error: Kicked from the game

Post by Guest Fri 20 Jul 2018, 17:49

Try this and post the result here.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 20 Jul 2018, 18:35

Do you have mods/scripts/cc in your game ?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 20 Jul 2018, 23:22

Tarac wrote:Do you have mods/scripts/cc in your game ?
Not that I know of. All I did was download the base game followed by all the available DLC as per the order on the official games4theworld guide.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 21 Jul 2018, 16:33

anadius1 wrote:Try this and post the result here.
report:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 22 Jul 2018, 03:20

I don't know what guide you followed, but you don't have base game files. Look at "missing files" section. Those "data/client/clientfullbuild*" are a must to run the game. And you didn't install DLCs in correct order. Delete it and this time follow carefully this guide: https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t21806-must-read-how-to-install-the-sims-4-correctly

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 23 Jul 2018, 15:18

anadius1 wrote:I don't know what guide you followed, but you don't have base game files. Look at "missing files" section. Those "data/client/clientfullbuild*" are a must to run the game. And you didn't install DLCs in correct order. Delete it and this time follow carefully this guide: https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t21806-must-read-how-to-install-the-sims-4-correctly
I literally followed that exact guide so I don't know what the heck has happened. I installed the DLCs in exactly the order that guide told me too, as well. Thank you for your help, though. I'll delete and reinstall and see what happens.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 23 Jul 2018, 15:37

Don't forget to MOVE the The Sims 4 folder out of Electronic Arts after installation of the base game

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 23 Jul 2018, 17:13

Now that I looked at validator report it shows you just extracted base game installer. You didn't, in fact, install it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 23 Jul 2018, 18:00

anadius1 wrote:Now that I looked at validator report it shows you just extracted base game installer. You didn't, in fact, install it.
Yep, you're right. I can't believe I missed that, to be honest. As of now, I've downloaded up to Get Together and everything appears to be working fine. I'm super grateful for everyone's help, even though I'm basically just an idiot lol.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top