Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Can't click on "multiple choice" options

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Can't click on "multiple choice" options Empty Can't click on "multiple choice" options

Post by Guest Fri 27 Jul 2018, 23:31

Hi, I've just noticed that in my game all the "multiple choice" options, such as Play with... or Invent..., will do nothing when clicked. No menu or anything. Any help is appreciated. Smile

Back to top Go down

Can't click on "multiple choice" options Empty Re: Can't click on "multiple choice" options

Post by Guest Fri 27 Jul 2018, 23:35

Try running your game without any CC and mods. Go to "Documents\Electronic Arts" and rename "The Sims 4" to "The Sims 4_". The game will re-create this folder so if you want to get your saves, mods and CC back just delete "The Sims 4" and rename "The Sims 4_" to "The Sims 4".

If that solves your problem it means some mods or CC are breaking your game. SimsVIP has a list of broken/updated mods, Sims 4 Studio can fix most of CC.

If removing mods and CC doesn't help, delete "Game" folder from your Sims 4 installation directory and download fresh one from here.

If nothing above helps try this and post the result here.

Back to top Go down

Can't click on "multiple choice" options Empty Re: Can't click on "multiple choice" options

Post by Guest Sat 28 Jul 2018, 00:25

None of the others worked so here is the validator:
report:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 28 Jul 2018, 00:45

Delete "Game" folder again and download fresh one from the same thread but this time for Cats & Dogs. And run validator again.

Or download and apply Laundry Day Stuff. And following DLCs if you want them.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 28 Jul 2018, 02:18

Thank you, I did not realise there were additional downloads as I was used the old download site.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top