Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Help ! (multiple problems?)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Help ! (multiple problems?) Empty Help ! (multiple problems?)

Post by Guest Sat 28 Sep 2013, 13:01

I didn't know what to title it, but i recently uninstall Sweet Treats Stuff & i'd built a house prior to the uninstall, my game wouldn't save after i put sims in it, it had an error code (6 or 12,13, i think) so I "Moved out w/ household" & I also exported my house, & i finally just exited the game. Then I uninstalled Sweet Treats. I used no content for it in the house, but now when i place my house ALL of the content is GONE. even the non-custom content. I spent over 12 hours building the house Sad .. Oh well.. Does anyone know if this could be fixed? I haven't installed the house in my exports folder either. & also, in the save game where i'd saved the house before it was finished, the house & the entire lot is gone. It was in Starlit Shores.

THANKS!

Edit: Tried the exported file, it also did not work. Same problem

Last edited by imqeebby on Sat 28 Sep 2013, 13:57; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : specifying)

Back to top Go down

Help ! (multiple problems?) Empty Re: Help ! (multiple problems?)

Post by The_gh0stm4n Sat 05 Oct 2013, 21:15

imqeebby wrote:I didn't know what to title it, but i recently uninstall Sweet Treats Stuff & i'd built a house prior to the uninstall, my game wouldn't save after i put sims in it, it had an error code (6 or 12,13, i think) so I "Moved out w/ household" & I also exported my house, & i finally just exited the game. Then I uninstalled Sweet Treats. I used no content for it in the house, but now when i place my house ALL of the content is GONE. even the non-custom content. I spent over 12 hours building the house Sad .. Oh well.. Does anyone know if this could be fixed? I haven't installed the house in my exports folder either. & also, in the save game where i'd saved the house before it was finished, the house & the entire lot is gone. It was in Starlit Shores.

THANKS!

Edit: Tried the exported file, it also did not work. Same problem

Hello and sorry for the delay,

But right now it's me who has to carry the main burden of answering posts in this section of the forum...

Anyhow, I can only suspect what the reason for that may be; do you have the "Seasons" expansion installed ? Hold Ctrl + Shift + C to open the cheat console. Type testingcheatsenabled true and hit enter. Now, if you hold the Shift key and left-click somewhere on the ground and change the season, does it make any difference ? (you might have to try all seasons to see if the stuff in your house re-appears).

The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top