Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Infinite Load screen (with validator result)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Infinite Load screen (with validator result) Empty Infinite Load screen (with validator result)

Post by Guest Tue 04 Sep 2018, 10:28

Hello, so here is what I did:
I had an old version before (my first pet stuff I believe, or like 1.42) and like usual I applied the Seasons update to it. Then I applied the 1.45 update from the .iso file, but not the game folder like the instructions said. Then I applied "TS4_Game_folder_1-46-18-1020" the full folder with game folder for the .exe. My game gets me to picking seasons, I pick my household but then as it should load into my family, it gets stuck on an infinite load screen. I have tried without all my mods with no luck. My PC is far above capable of running the game (i7 3770 3.4GHz, 16GB DDR3 RAM, GTX ASUS 1070 "Dual fans"). The validator report says a lot is mismatched which makes no sense, everything is installed into the game. And I applied the English language registry file.

Also cool tip, it takes me about 5min to generate the .md5 report, and then uploading with the .md5 is about 10 seconds. Uploading with no .md5 takes around 15-20min.

report:

Back to top Go down

Infinite Load screen (with validator result) Empty Re: Infinite Load screen (with validator result)

Post by Guest Tue 04 Sep 2018, 10:31

So you applied Update 1.45 and then only the Game folder from 1.46? That's the problem. Apply Update 1.46.

Back to top Go down

Infinite Load screen (with validator result) Empty Re: Infinite Load screen (with validator result)

Post by Guest Tue 04 Sep 2018, 22:48

Well no, the 1.46 rar file only comes with the game folder and nothing else inside. I'm not sure where to get the full update from.

Picture of it: https://gyazo.com/909a39f6e3aa77c149a26278be451679

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 05 Sep 2018, 09:37

It's right here: https://www.games4theworld.club/t33940-the-sims-4-update-version-1-46-18-1020-out-now
First two links, torrent or direct download.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 06 Sep 2018, 00:29

Oh cool thanks. So then why does this post say in step 16 to Update version 1.46.18.1020 but the link takes me to 1.45.62.1020 post?

Do I just apply everything from this 1.46 over my current game or keep my current Game folder?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 06 Sep 2018, 09:50

PurpleNurple wrote:Oh cool thanks. So then why does this post say in step 16 to Update version 1.46.18.1020 but the link takes me to 1.45.62.1020 post?
@The_gh0stm4n can you look into it?

PurpleNurple wrote:Do I just apply everything from this 1.46 over my current game or keep my current Game folder?
Yup, just apply everything. After that you can run validator again just to be sure everything's ok. Wink

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Thu 06 Sep 2018, 20:16

anadius1 wrote:@The_gh0stm4n can you look into it?

Sorry for the delay; link is fixed now and points to the latest (1.46) update!  Carlos is tha man
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 16 Sep 2018, 01:51

Thank you @The_gh0stm4n and @anadius ! My game works now, it turns out it was 3 mods that were hard to track down and remove. Here is my validator report to be 100% sure, can I ignore these files?

report:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 16 Sep 2018, 09:20

Yup, those are safe to ignore. Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top