Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Unable to load household. Ran Validator

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Unable to load household. Ran Validator  Empty Unable to load household. Ran Validator

Post by Guest Mon 13 Aug 2018, 19:37

After updating to the latest fix, 1.44.88.1020, tried opening my game and it keeps bringing me back to the choosing world page. 
I ran the validator and got this result. 

[spoiler="report"]
Game version: 1.44.88.1020

Hash mismatch:

game/bin/graphicscards.sgr

Missing files:

Do I delete the file named?

Back to top Go down

Unable to load household. Ran Validator  Empty Re: Unable to load household. Ran Validator

Post by Guest Mon 13 Aug 2018, 20:00

That's not the whole validator result. Run it again and post everything there is in text box (right click, select all, and then copy). But before you do that Try removing your mods from "Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods" and see if that helps.

Back to top Go down

Unable to load household. Ran Validator  Empty Re: Unable to load household. Ran Validator

Post by Guest Tue 14 Aug 2018, 06:23

anadius1 wrote:That's not the whole validator result. Run it again and post everything there is in text box (right click, select all, and then copy). But before you do that Try removing your mods from "Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods" and see if that helps.

report:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 14 Aug 2018, 08:58

ecshui wrote:
anadius1 wrote:That's not the whole validator result. Run it again and post everything there is in text box (right click, select all, and then copy). But before you do that Try removing your mods from "Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods" and see if that helps.

report:

I tried removing my mods folder and ran the validator test another round. still got back the same result. Tried re-installing the game and got this result again.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 14 Aug 2018, 14:37

"game/bin/graphicscards.sgr" file only matters when you get error saying your graphics card wasn't recognised, so you can ignore it.

Have you tried running the game after removing mods or did you just run validator?

You can always try renaming "Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4" folder so you start completely fresh. If that doesn't help then I'm clueless what else could help.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 14 Aug 2018, 15:45

anadius1 wrote:"game/bin/graphicscards.sgr" file only matters when you get error saying your graphics card wasn't recognised, so you can ignore it.

Have you tried running the game after removing mods or did you just run validator?

You can always try renaming "Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4" folder so you start completely fresh. If that doesn't help then I'm clueless what else could help.

Finally figured out that it was the master controller script that was the problem! Thanks so much !

Back to top Go down

Unable to load household. Ran Validator  Empty Validator results with current patch.

Post by Guest Sat 15 Sep 2018, 04:13

Hello, I've been having similar issues as well. The game will run, but the Worlds page is empty, other DLCS aren't visible, and sims in CAS are oddly zoomed in. I am not sure if I messed something up in the process of adding/updating my version? And given the length of the reports I have found, it's been a bit difficult trying to find a solution. I've even tried moving mods around but no such luck.

I apologise if this is the wrong place to put this.

report:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 15 Sep 2018, 07:51

I don't know what you did but either reinstall everything or download patch from my repack. (read "what to download" section, you want the update)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 15 Sep 2018, 08:42

afterhanabi wrote:Hello, I've been having similar issues as well. The game will run, but the Worlds page is empty, other DLCS aren't visible, and sims in CAS are oddly zoomed in. I am not sure if I messed something up in the process of adding/updating my version? And given the length of the reports I have found, it's been a bit difficult trying to find a solution. I've even tried moving mods around but no such luck.

I apologise if this is the wrong place to put this.

report:
Here's an updated one, I managed to fix some issues but the missing locations and things like that is still an issue. 

report:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 15 Sep 2018, 15:28

Install Seasons and Update 1.46.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top