Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 3 (with Pets Expansion) keeps crashing

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sims 3 (with Pets Expansion) keeps crashing Empty Sims 3 (with Pets Expansion) keeps crashing

Post by Guest Wed 08 Feb 2012, 16:03

hi everybody! i'm hoping someone can help me out here.. -crosses fingers-

i downloaded The Sims 3 torrent a few days ago.. and got it working with a crack i found online to fix the "disk authorization" thing. so i was like: yay! i played for an hour or so without any problems and then shut down my laptop. the next morning, when i tried to play, sims 3 crashed. it was weird; the screen just kinda froze for a sexond, and then windows is telling me that the game crashed (or something like that) naturally, i tried to find a solution online. so i found the "ultimate fix" for sims 3 on this website and readily downloaded it. oh wait, it REQUIRES an expansion pack? uh.. ok! 2 hrs waiting for sims 3 pets to download is down the drain. so followed all the directions on this website (here's the forum link: https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t1171-must-read-how-to-install-the-sims-3-correctly) and all the directions included in the .rar i opened it up and, lo and behold!, the game didn't crash within two minutes! 10 minutes later? *boom* crashed.

so. i was wondering if any of you have any experience with this kinda thing. or if you guys know how to fix this... :PP i've spent several hours trying to get this thing working (not my first time failing at installing sims 3..) so if somebody can help, i'd really appreciate it!!

thanks! :3

Back to top Go down

Sims 3 (with Pets Expansion) keeps crashing Empty Re: Sims 3 (with Pets Expansion) keeps crashing

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Wed 08 Feb 2012, 16:09

Hello,
What version is your base game? You can find out as shown in the image below.
Have you used any mods/cc at all?

Sims 3 (with Pets Expansion) keeps crashing V79l5e
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :