Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 4 Crash After Loading Saved Game

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sims 4 Crash After Loading Saved Game Empty Sims 4 Crash After Loading Saved Game

Post by Guest Mon 24 Sep 2018, 23:00

Hello,

I've been trying to work at this for over 15 hours, and I'm so close to giving up  Why God.. I installed the base game and the Dlc's. I had an issue with origin, but deleted the default item in my folder. Sims started up, but as soon as I went to load a new game or continue my saved world, it would crash. I'd really like some help. 

Thank you!

bellaruth99

Back to top Go down

Sims 4 Crash After Loading Saved Game Empty Re: Sims 4 Crash After Loading Saved Game

Post by Guest Mon 24 Sep 2018, 23:01

Update: I only added city living to my game. I didn't clarify this! Sorry!

Back to top Go down

Sims 4 Crash After Loading Saved Game Empty Re: Sims 4 Crash After Loading Saved Game

Post by Guest Mon 24 Sep 2018, 23:07

If you're using G4TW releases you need to add DLCs in order. Base game, Get to Work, Get Together and only then City Living.

Never delete Default.ini file. Just don't.

If you want to freely choose which DLC you install take a look at my repack. First thing you want to do is update your game. Just read "what to download" section.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 24 Sep 2018, 23:10

So I just need to reinstall? what do I do to fix this!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 24 Sep 2018, 23:22

No need to reinstall anything.

If you want to stick to G4TW releases download and add to your game: Get to Work, Get Together and City Living once again. You will end up with game version 1.25.136.1020, so you won't be able to use most recent mods.

If you decide to use my repack, just read "what to download" section. Again: you want to update your game. You will end up with the most recent version of the game, which is 1.46.18.1020.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 24 Sep 2018, 23:25

So just get rid of city living and add the three in order, and leave everything else? Awesome thanks! If I wanted to add other DLC's would I have to research it up to find which ones go first after city living? Thank youuu!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 24 Sep 2018, 23:36

No need to get rid of it. Just add them in order I told you and replace files. There's a guide with correct order and everything. All G4TW download are linked at the top of the forum.

BUT if you want to add them in any order you want - use my repack. It's also smaller than G4TW releases.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top