Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Limited edition Sims3 plus pets question

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Limited edition Sims3 plus pets question Empty Limited edition Sims3 plus pets question

Post by Guest Wed 08 Feb 2012, 22:44

I have the limited edition store bought Sims 3 plus Pets. I was able to get HELS and the store updates to work but can't seem to get any of the expantions to work. I've tried the fixes and it just keeps crashing. Do I need to get rid of my store copies?

Back to top Go down

Limited edition Sims3 plus pets question Empty Re: Limited edition Sims3 plus pets question

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Thu 09 Feb 2012, 09:29

Hello,
That depends I guess, are they on separate disks? And if not, do they install together or separately?
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Limited edition Sims3 plus pets question Empty Re: Limited edition Sims3 plus pets question

Post by Guest Thu 09 Feb 2012, 15:12

their separate disks. with my pets installed I don't get the "insert disk" problem but without it I do. I don't have anything mounted. would I still need to mount one of the downloads even if I have the pets disk in the comp?

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu 09 Feb 2012, 21:38

Hello,

No need to mount anything and no need to keep any discs inserted.
Which fixes did you apply?
This one as well: https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t752-the-sims-3-ultimate-fix-should-fix-most-of-your-problems ?
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 11 Feb 2012, 06:54

Woot I got it working. Thank you. I downloaded a newer fix from that link and used that this time.

I had to just do a recovery on my comp cause it had so many errors. I think that was part of my problem along with me not knowing what I'm doing Limited edition Sims3 plus pets question 2279017149 .

I didn't instal world adventures this time cause it told me the region didn't match. Will I be able to add it later? If I follow the directions that are in the instalation folder for that download will it mess up the other downloads?

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Sat 11 Feb 2012, 09:32

Hello,
If you want to install World Adventures, you can do so. Its safe to follow those instructions to change SKU.
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top