Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 4 not working after I enabled mods

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sims 4 not working after I enabled mods Empty Sims 4 not working after I enabled mods

Post by Guest Tue 02 Oct 2018, 22:55

I just got my game up to date and it worked the first time I opened it. Since mods are usually disabled, I went into settings and enabled the mods and proceeded to restart my game. Now my game just crashes during startup and I am unable to get to the home screen. 
PLZ help  Crying or Very sad

Back to top Go down

Sims 4 not working after I enabled mods Empty Re: Sims 4 not working after I enabled mods

Post by Guest Tue 02 Oct 2018, 22:59

Update your mods too.

Back to top Go down

Sims 4 not working after I enabled mods Empty Re: Sims 4 not working after I enabled mods

Post by Guest Tue 02 Oct 2018, 23:00

Hi, would I have to go through each one or is there a faster way to do it

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 02 Oct 2018, 23:02

I'm afraid you need to check them one by one. SimsVIP creates a list of broken mods but only after new DLC so you're on your own.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 02 Oct 2018, 23:03

Thanks, do you have a link to the list of broken mods??

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 02 Oct 2018, 23:05

No. I just told you they make a list only after new DLC. So there's a list for version 1.44.77.1020, not 1.46.18.1020.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 02 Oct 2018, 23:07

thanks for the help, I'll post when I figure out which ones are broken

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top