Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Can someone read my validator results?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Can someone read my validator results?  Empty Can someone read my validator results?

Post by Guest Thu 18 Oct 2018, 21:11

I've a problem in Sims 4 when I try to install mods like Road to Fame or any other mods, when I try to choose a house something like this shows up where lots have flying llama pictures and I have 0 funds. 

I also read somewhere on the forum that I should get the validator results or something so here it is  Oh my...

Back to top Go down

Can someone read my validator results?  Empty Re: Can someone read my validator results?

Post by Guest Thu 18 Oct 2018, 21:13

Sorry, the picture I sent with the thread didn't show up so I am posting it here instead:
Can someone read my validator results?  Sims_410

Back to top Go down

Can someone read my validator results?  Empty Re: Can someone read my validator results?

Post by The_gh0stm4n Thu 18 Oct 2018, 22:03

Hello,

If that is all from your validator report, then I don't see anythign wrong with your game installation. These files under Game\Bin are from the ZLOrigin (our repacks are based on stuff extracted from ZLOrigin). 

I'm not sure about the graphicscards.sgr; I have been informed that ZLOrigin does not automatically update the file. We will be trying to remedy this, in our next repack of The Sims 4.

But my first thought is, are you using any mods?
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 18 Oct 2018, 22:53

Yes, I am using mods. Without the mods I have no problem.

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Thu 18 Oct 2018, 23:02

ynktarik wrote:Yes, I am using mods. Without the mods I have no problem.

Then 'all' you need to do now is to try filtering your mods until you find the one causing the problem. Check script mods first.  Carlos is tha man
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top