Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Latest update FIRST PERSON MODE. [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Latest update FIRST PERSON MODE. [SOLVED] Empty Latest update FIRST PERSON MODE. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Tue 13 Nov 2018, 18:46

ffff I keep refreshing hoping to get the first person update and still haven't found it yet.... Why.

Back to top Go down

Latest update FIRST PERSON MODE. [SOLVED] Empty Re: Latest update FIRST PERSON MODE. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Tue 13 Nov 2018, 18:50

Because it's not out yet on Origin. And I don't think we will get the crack for just the update. Most probably we will have to wait for Get Famous, so 3 days + 1-2 for crack.

Back to top Go down

Latest update FIRST PERSON MODE. [SOLVED] Empty Re: Latest update FIRST PERSON MODE. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Tue 13 Nov 2018, 18:59

NOOOOO that's not fair ughh...I was so hyped for the first person update to play while I wait for get famous to be out

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 13 Nov 2018, 19:06

You can always use ZLOrigin. Update should be there soon. Wink

Latest update FIRST PERSON MODE. [SOLVED] Zlo10

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 13 Nov 2018, 19:12

I don't have all the EPs on zlorigin...

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Tue 13 Nov 2018, 19:13

GummyPop wrote:I don't have all the EPs on zlorigin...

I thought the ZLOrigin downloads and installs all DLC...?
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 13 Nov 2018, 19:16

I have the program but I already have everything outside of ZLorigin and it would just hog space if I redownload everything and take up time.

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Tue 13 Nov 2018, 19:19

GummyPop wrote:I have the program but I already have everything outside of ZLorigin and it would just hog space if I redownload everything and take up time.

I think this here could help you:
https://www.games4theworld.club/t32954-sims-4-cracked-original-and-zlorigin-versions-in-just-1-folder-revised-manual

Other than that: just wait until the end of the week, when G4TW will (hopefully) have a download for that ready.
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 13 Nov 2018, 19:21

I was looking forward to taking pictures with the update....

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Tue 13 Nov 2018, 19:44

GummyPop wrote:I was looking forward to taking pictures with the update....

I am looking forward to record a video in first person mode, then put it online.  Haters gonna hate
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 13 Nov 2018, 19:47

ffff I understand the delay in packs...but I need this update to keep me hyped up

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Tue 13 Nov 2018, 20:46

GummyPop wrote:...but I need this update to keep me hyped up

The world out there is indeed cruel. American corporations dictate and bribe everything and everyone. Players need to pay exuberant amounts of money for a game and DLC, the quality of whose can be debated. But I have an idea! Until there are functioning releases for Get Famous, maybe this here will cheer you up:

Latest update FIRST PERSON MODE. [SOLVED] Danger10
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 13 Nov 2018, 20:53

The_gh0stm4n wrote:
GummyPop wrote:...but I need this update to keep me hyped up

The world out there is indeed cruel. American corporations dictate and bribe everything and everyone. Players need to pay exuberant amounts of money for a game and DLC, the quality of whose can be debated. But I have an idea! Until there are functioning releases for Get Famous, maybe this here will cheer you up:

Latest update FIRST PERSON MODE. [SOLVED] Danger10
lol I appreciate the sentiment guess I'll just watch and see what youtubers do with the update while I wait for the update and get famous to be available for download.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 13 Nov 2018, 21:23

anadius wrote:You can always use ZLOrigin. Update should be there soon. Wink

Latest update FIRST PERSON MODE. [SOLVED] Zlo10

Don't mean to sound rude but are you sure it's coming? Because I keep hitting check for updates on ZLO but nothing is happening, it just says my game is up to date.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 13 Nov 2018, 21:25

it should've been out for zlo rn....but I have to wait a week for both.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 13 Nov 2018, 21:25

GummyPop wrote:it should've been out for zlo rn....but I have to wait a week for both.
It's not on zlo for me WhatDidUJustCallMe?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 13 Nov 2018, 21:54

@maddry taken from official ZLO Discord server:

Latest update FIRST PERSON MODE. [SOLVED] Zlo11

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 14 Nov 2018, 01:47

ffffffffffffffffffff I can't wait for the download....but at the same time I don't want to uninstall and install everything again this time w/ zlo and screw up everything...

Gatekeeper Edit: original question answered, topic closed. 

- The_gh0stm4n

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top