Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 4: link to net, cant download. [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sims 4: link to net, cant download. [SOLVED] Empty Sims 4: link to net, cant download. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Sat 17 Nov 2018, 15:16

hi

can someone help? it doesnt matter what i click on, its just taking me to a link to net website in german and i cant download anything

Back to top Go down

Sims 4: link to net, cant download. [SOLVED] Empty Re: Sims 4: link to net, cant download. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Sat 17 Nov 2018, 15:31

that's because you're supposed to click on "weiter" on link-to (orange button), wait for 15 seconds, and then click again "weiter zur website".

link-to is kinda like adfly or other ad website.

Back to top Go down

Sims 4: link to net, cant download. [SOLVED] Empty Re: Sims 4: link to net, cant download. [SOLVED]

Post by The_gh0stm4n Sat 17 Nov 2018, 15:51

samlally86 wrote:hi

can someone help? it doesnt matter what i click on, its just taking me to a link to net website in german and i cant download anything

squinter wrote:that's because you're supposed to click on "weiter" on link-to (orange button), wait for 15 seconds, and then click again "weiter zur website".

link-to is kinda like adfly or other ad website.

Yes, we switched to this new advertiser (and away from adfly), because the ads are - mostly - friendlier and more compatible with our platform. You have to click on "Weiter" indeed. Then wait the 15 seconds or so. Then click on "Weiter zu Download/Website". 

Interestingly, sometimes the page displays in German, sometimes in English on my end though.  Oh my...
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 17 Nov 2018, 16:48

thanks guys Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 24 Jun 2019, 19:58

but what if there is no weiter button its just a loading screen (just a spinning icon)

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Mon 24 Jun 2019, 20:20

ecliptict wrote:but what if there is no weiter button its just a loading screen (just a spinning icon)

Welcome to the Forum first of all,

Well, what can I say? I'm assuming you want me to remove the adverts, right? While we are grateful for every person who wants to support us by "enduring" the ads, we won't be making exceptions here either. So...no.

If there are temporary technical problems with the advertising-company, then all I can suggest is to try later again.

Or if you don't like it: there are many other Sims 4 repackers out there. Or ZLOrigin.
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top