Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Sims 4 torrent link HELP. [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Sims 4 torrent link HELP. [SOLVED] Empty The Sims 4 torrent link HELP. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Thu 27 Dec 2018, 03:40

hello.
I download all sims from here games4theworld.org/downloads/
and i cant find the other torrents links after cats and dogs. Someone help me please!!  WhatDidUJustCallMe? WhatDidUJustCallMe?

Back to top Go down

The Sims 4 torrent link HELP. [SOLVED] Empty Re: The Sims 4 torrent link HELP. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Thu 27 Dec 2018, 10:52

Look at the bar above the topics/messages.
All Games4theworld downloads

https://www.games4theworld.club/t53-all-games4theworld-downloads

Back to top Go down

The Sims 4 torrent link HELP. [SOLVED] Empty Re: The Sims 4 torrent link HELP. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Thu 27 Dec 2018, 15:56

Hi, have issue with torrents - can't even add The Sims 4 - Get Famous and The Sims 4 - Update 1.48.94.1020 to torrent; Does anybody else had same issue? How else can I download them? Neither .torrent files nor magnet links works in my ruTorrent WhatDidUJustCallMe? Program just ignores them.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 27 Dec 2018, 16:08

Just open those links in your browser.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 27 Dec 2018, 18:09

Not sure if understand your suggestion; What link?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 27 Dec 2018, 23:09

The links you're trying to open in ruTorrent.

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Fri 28 Dec 2018, 01:34

bootman wrote:Not sure if understand your suggestion; What link?

Anadius probably meant using the magnet links.

But I have a different question: what is "ruTorrent"? Never heard of that program. Are you maybe using an old version of that program? It's possible that in some cases, magnet links and/or .torrent files (well, mostly magnets) don't work when your torrent client is too old, in which case you could try looking for updates.

Otherwise: try using a different torrent client - for now at least - and see if you encounter the same problem there.
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 28 Dec 2018, 02:51

Oh, that's just client installed on my seedbox. I think client is not the problem, 'cause rest of The Sims 4 torrents works, only these two are causing troubles. I've downloaded other without any issues WhatDidUJustCallMe? That's why wrote, cause if all of them were causing troubles I'd look for the cause in my environment, but if only some of them doesn't work while rest works perfectly ...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 28 Dec 2018, 10:31

It works perfectly fine here when downloading with Tixati. It may be because Get Famous torrent doesn't have any trackers and relies on DHT. You can add some trackers or enable DHT in RuTorrent. One of these should work.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 30 Dec 2018, 12:13

all the issue was with DHT option, after making some changes in the settings - everything work! thank you guys very very much for help !

Gatekeeper Edit: since the original commenter's question has been answered, I will close the topic now.

- The_gh0stm4n

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top