Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The sims 4 get famous deleted objects missing files after update. [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The sims 4 get famous deleted objects missing files after update. [SOLVED] Empty The sims 4 get famous deleted objects missing files after update. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Sun 25 Nov 2018, 19:14

Hello everyone. I'm new here. Yesterday i installed new update. I downloaded 2 files (4,98GB and 3GB). Everything was okay until i went to build mode and there i got some message Build mode item removed. One or more items have been removed, The EA account that is currently logged in does now own this item
Any ideas? Please i really want to play my game.The sims 4 get famous deleted objects missing files after update. [SOLVED] Bezety12

report:

Back to top Go down

The sims 4 get famous deleted objects missing files after update. [SOLVED] Empty Re: The sims 4 get famous deleted objects missing files after update. [SOLVED]

Post by The_gh0stm4n Sun 25 Nov 2018, 20:52

Hello and welcome to the Forum,

Are you trying to apply these cracked updates...on a legal Origin game? Normally you get the message "item" removed when you start up a savefile from a cracked game...but with a legal Origin one.

I also see you have a folder "The Sims 4", within your "The Sims 4" installation path. Can you move that subfolder "The Sims 4", for example onto the desktop? The one that has all these "string"-files, I mean.

After that, please re-copy and re-paste the 1.47.51.1020 update. Make sure after that, to completely log off Origin/ZLOrigin. Close all windows. Then try starting the game from the Game\Bin, and use either the TS4.exe or TS4_x64.exe.

Good luck for now!  Carlos is tha man
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

The sims 4 get famous deleted objects missing files after update. [SOLVED] Empty Re: The sims 4 get famous deleted objects missing files after update. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Mon 26 Nov 2018, 11:16

The_gh0stm4n wrote:Hello and welcome to the Forum,

Are you trying to apply these cracked updates...on a legal Origin game? Normally you get the message "item" removed when you start up a savefile from a cracked game...but with a legal Origin one.

I also see you have a folder "The Sims 4", within your "The Sims 4" installation path. Can you move that subfolder "The Sims 4", for example onto the desktop? The one that has all these "string"-files, I mean.

After that, please re-copy and re-paste the 1.47.51.1020 update. Make sure after that, to completely log off Origin/ZLOrigin. Close all windows. Then try starting the game from the Game\Bin, and use either the TS4.exe or TS4_x64.exe.

Good luck for now!  Carlos is tha man

So, my game is all cracked it is not from origin. Actually, I have this problem since i downloaded get famous (v1.47.49.1020).I downloaded it from simitup video tutorial. I didn't know what to do so i dowlnoaded new update also from simitup (v1.47.51.1020) and I thought that it will fix all situation but this message is still in my game. Does it change anything?

Thank you for helping

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 26 Nov 2018, 11:33

My bad! I'm so sorry i added wrong message. The right one sounds: One or more objects from Create a Sim tool have been removed. These objects are probably not installed on your computer, or your current EA account does not contain them.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 26 Nov 2018, 11:34

Go to your "The Sims 4" installation folder and delete those folders:
The Sims 4
Game
_redist
backup

Then download "Game" folder and language strings from here: https://www.games4theworld.club/t34448-the-sims-4-update-version-1-47-51-1020-out-now
Extract them to your "The Sims 4" installation folder. Now run the validator again.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 27 Nov 2018, 22:21

I downloaded both files from this website and i re-copied and re-pasted both versions again to my main the sims 4 folder, but  i still have this message in my game. Also, i did new report and is showed me this:

report:

Can you help me? Please, I really don't know what to do. Sad

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 27 Nov 2018, 22:31

I told you to delete "Game" folder before downloading and extracting it again but you didn't do it. Delete those files then:
game/bin/core/winhttp.dll
game/bin/language selector.exe
game/bin/origins.ini
game/bin/python33.dll
game/bin/python33_x64.dll
game/bin/rldorigin.dll
game/bin/rldorigin.ini
game/bin/rldorigin_ext.dll
game/bin/rldorigin_x64.dll
game/bin/rldorigin_x64_ext.dll
game/bin/zupdaterx32.dll
game/bin/zupdaterx64.dll

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 27 Nov 2018, 23:03

anadius wrote:I told you to delete "Game" folder before downloading and extracting it again but you didn't do it. Delete those files then:
game/bin/core/winhttp.dll
game/bin/language selector.exe
game/bin/origins.ini
game/bin/python33.dll
game/bin/python33_x64.dll
game/bin/rldorigin.dll
game/bin/rldorigin.ini
game/bin/rldorigin_ext.dll
game/bin/rldorigin_x64.dll
game/bin/rldorigin_x64_ext.dll
game/bin/zupdaterx32.dll
game/bin/zupdaterx64.dll

I'm sorry I'm lost in those all folders. I've just deleted it. What should I do next?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 27 Nov 2018, 23:05

That should be it. If it still doesn't work go to Documents\Electronic Arts and move The Sims 4 folder to desktop.

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Tue 27 Nov 2018, 23:05

This could be another case of savefile glitch, though. @carolinerose11, if you like feel free to try a new savefile (temporarily) and see if the message pops up there too, and/or if you encounter other problems.
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 27 Nov 2018, 23:10

I tried to start my game and i got this error
The sims 4 get famous deleted objects missing files after update. [SOLVED] Bezety13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 27 Nov 2018, 23:24

Did you move Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4 folder to desktop like I told you?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 27 Nov 2018, 23:38

I deleted my last game folder and downloaded new game folder from last update post. I moved The sims 4 folder from documents onto my deskop and when I started game i didn't get this message but the background was still brokren

The sims 4 get famous deleted objects missing files after update. [SOLVED] Bezety14

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Tue 27 Nov 2018, 23:43

The way I see it, we're getting closer to solving your problem! Very Happy  Now...

This thing with the background textures not rendering fully/properly was mentioned by another user. It seems to be a common problem; it's another glitch or related to hardware. Either way, I don't know how to provide a solution to this texture-issue. Maybe someone else does, however.
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 27 Nov 2018, 23:55

Anyway, thank you for everything. I'll try to solve this by my own. Maybe something went wrong with my graphics drivers. If you will have any more ideas, tips, advices I would be greatful if you would like to share it with me.
Greetings, have a good day! Smile

Gatekeeper Edit: problem solved, topic closed.

- The_gh0stm4n

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top