Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Whims missing after Get famous update

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Whims missing after Get famous update Empty Whims missing after Get famous update

Post by Guest Sun 18 Nov 2018, 16:32

Just like in title after installing latest update my sims lost whims. I installed everything again and in game I still have free space. At first I thought that it maybe come back after while but it didn't. How to fix it?

Back to top Go down

Whims missing after Get famous update Empty Re: Whims missing after Get famous update

Post by Guest Sun 18 Nov 2018, 17:38

You can use my language changer for this.

Back to top Go down

Whims missing after Get famous update Empty Re: Whims missing after Get famous update

Post by Guest Sun 18 Nov 2018, 18:48

If you're referring to the whims that appear over your sims portrait in the lower left, you now have an option in setting that adds or removes them from showing. Make sure you have that option checked because mine was off by default.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 18 Nov 2018, 20:03

Thank you!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 18 Nov 2018, 20:09

Uh, ignore my previous answer. I think I meant to post it in different thread. Wat.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top