Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cant find the DLC and stuff pack Links?!? [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Cant find the DLC and stuff pack Links?!? [SOLVED] Empty Cant find the DLC and stuff pack Links?!? [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Mon 26 Nov 2018, 20:35

Ive installed everything up to the cats and dogs and now its asking for laundry day, jungle adventures etc. And I have no idea where those links are at to install them any ideas??

Back to top Go down

Cant find the DLC and stuff pack Links?!? [SOLVED] Empty Re: Cant find the DLC and stuff pack Links?!? [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Mon 26 Nov 2018, 20:42

I assume you downloaded them from games4theworld.org website. As you can read on main page of the forum:
Cant find the DLC and stuff pack Links?!? [SOLVED] Icon_exclaim IMPORTANT NOTE: we have abandoned the "games4theworld.org" website; the current G4TW team does NOT have any access to either that old website or its associated domain anymore. You can treat the old website, however, as a sort of archive. Please follow the Forum here for more up-to-date information on our work. Thank you!
And at the top of the forum you can find "All Games4theworld downloads" button.

Back to top Go down

Cant find the DLC and stuff pack Links?!? [SOLVED] Empty Re: Cant find the DLC and stuff pack Links?!? [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Mon 26 Nov 2018, 20:46

Oh my goodness welp I guess I didn't see it or I had to be logged in because it wasn't showing up before. Thanks bunches!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 26 Nov 2018, 20:47

Those links aren't working for the laundry day stuff etc

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 26 Nov 2018, 20:48

Not Found
The requested URL /8062/587.2850174940443/dynamic/ was not found on this server.

That is what im getting?

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Mon 26 Nov 2018, 20:51

Note that we neither have access to the hosting of the games4theworld.org site, nor to the domain. It used to belong to the old Admin, but I don't know if that is still the case today. 

Someone or something is still apparently paying the bills though, so I suppose as long as the site is online, people can still use the resources on it (old torrents, Sims 3 store items, etc). 

This site and/or the general situation with the old Admin is really only a problem because that games4theworld.org website shows up very high in search results - and consequently people keep asking about it. It is still the go-to-g4tw website for many people; or some people may just have missed out on recent developments. Either way, we are not using the site anymore, and that is that.

Edit: you can also remove the portion of the URL about the "link-to.net", if you cannot/don't want to go through the advertising. The service, while a lot better than the adfly, sometimes unstable. Alternatively wait until the service is back online again, which I can't tell when that will be.

Last edited by The_gh0stm4n on Mon 26 Nov 2018, 20:53; edited 1 time in total
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 26 Nov 2018, 20:52

Ok thanks again will try that

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Mon 26 Nov 2018, 20:58

emortalnight wrote:Ok thanks again will try that

As an (amusing?) anecdote, people who knew the old Admin more closely on here...claimed to have overheard that the old Admin was "dead". Although I myself have not been able to verify these statements. So maybe the old Admin's zombie is paying the bills for the site/domain?

Or the MI6/Mossad/CIA/FSB...?

Killkillkillkill!  What a Face

Edit: since everything has been said, I will close this topic now, and mark it as solved.
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top