Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Sims three store stuff download links not working. [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Sims three store stuff download links not working. [SOLVED] Empty The Sims three store stuff download links not working. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Wed 30 Aug 2017, 01:08

Hello, I'm not sure if this is the right place to post this as I couldn't find any way to post in a just a help form.

I was going through the process of reinstalling my Sims three, it stopped working, so I started with a clean install and I went back to the download form to get some of the star stuff, and the entire February 2012Download links do not seem to work I get an error. Is there any other place I can go to get this stuff?

Cannot post link to the page.

Back to top Go down

The Sims three store stuff download links not working. [SOLVED] Empty Re: The Sims three store stuff download links not working. [SOLVED]

Post by The_gh0stm4n Wed 30 Aug 2017, 01:15

kamenriderfire wrote:Hello, I'm not sure if this is the right place to post this as I couldn't find any way to post in a just a help form.

I was going through the process of reinstalling my Sims three, it stopped working, so I started with a clean install and I went back to the download form to get some of the star stuff, and the entire February 2012Download links do not seem to work I get an error. Is there any other place I can go to get this stuff?

Hello and welcome to the Forum,

Seems like a maintenance, though I can't give any ETA on when the pages will become active again. In the meantime, you can fetch the complete Sims 3 store torrent from the TPB-account here, if you like.
http://tinyurl.com/zcks5tb
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

The Sims three store stuff download links not working. [SOLVED] Empty Re: The Sims three store stuff download links not working. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Wed 30 Aug 2017, 19:39

The_gh0stm4n wrote:
kamenriderfire wrote:Hello, I'm not sure if this is the right place to post this as I couldn't find any way to post in a just a help form.

Hello and welcome to the Forum,

Seems like a maintenance, though I can't give any ETA on when the pages will become active again. In the meantime, you can fetch the complete Sims 3 store torrent from the TPB-account here, if you like.
I hate to do this, but I cannot find the link to the complete store. I found the Sims to complete collection the Sims three complete collection which has all the stuff packs, and expansion packs him city societies complete, and I think the Sims two stories but not the store. Are you sure that is still available? I could be wrong and completely missing it. But I'd really like to download that content.

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Wed 30 Aug 2017, 19:43

The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 30 Aug 2017, 19:46

Thank you so much, apparently I was just missing it but thank you for your help nonetheless :-)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 30 Aug 2017, 20:04

Unfortunately it doesn't seem to have the stuff I want, only the worlds and some premium objects.

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Wed 30 Aug 2017, 20:08

kamenriderfire wrote:Unfortunately it doesn't seem to have the stuff I want, only the worlds and some premium objects.

It's worth noting that the content in the pack is NOT in the .sims3pack format. You have a bunch of bigger .package files, and they contain all store content from June 2009 to August 2014. Yes, the pack is meant to be used in its entirety.
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 30 Aug 2017, 20:09

Is there any way to look into package files, I'm only looking for certain things I don't need/want the whole store.
I'm using a program called CC magic to try and organize and downscale my custom content so my game runs better. So being able to just get the things I want is what I'm trying to do.

Last edited by kamenriderfire on Wed 30 Aug 2017, 21:09; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Added some new information.)

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Wed 30 Aug 2017, 22:58

kamenriderfire wrote:Is there any way to look into package files, I'm only looking for certain things I don't need/want the whole store.
I'm using a program called CC magic to try and organize and downscale my custom content so my game runs better. So being able to just get the things I want is what I'm trying to do.

//MOVED

I moved your post to another Forum section. I guess in theory it would be doable, but right now I don't think I would be able to give you an in-depth guide, I'm sorry. It's also quite a lot of work, so there is also this factor.

Feel free to check the site here again and see if you can download stuff.
https://www.games4theworlddownloads.org/

But beyond that, we don't have any alternative means for individual .sims3pack files.
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 30 Aug 2017, 23:06

The_gh0stm4n wrote:
kamenriderfire wrote:Is there any way to look into package files, I'm only looking for certain things I don't need/want the whole store.

//MOVED

I moved your post to another Forum section. I guess in theory it would be doable, but right now I don't think I would be able to give you an in-depth guide, I'm sorry. It's also quite a lot of work, so there is also this factor.

Feel free to check the site here again and see if you can download stuff.

But beyond that, we don't have any alternative means for individual .sims3pack files.
That is where this whole thing started because the things I wanted to download keep giving me a database error.

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Wed 30 Aug 2017, 23:34

kamenriderfire wrote:That is where this whole thing started because the things I wanted to download keep giving me a database error.

I myself am not involved in the technical backend of that particular site; if it still gives you problems I'm afraid the only thing I can suggest is to wait it out or try and download those .sims3pack files maybe from a different uploader in the meantime.

I'm really sorry again, but maybe you want to reconsider using the complete store torrent?
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 30 Aug 2017, 23:37

The_gh0stm4n wrote:
kamenriderfire wrote:That is where this whole thing started because the things I wanted to download keep giving me a database error.

I myself am not involved in the technical backend of that particular site; if it still gives you problems I'm afraid the only thing I can suggest is to wait it out or try and download those .sims3pack files maybe from a different uploader in the meantime.

I'm really sorry again, but maybe you want to reconsider using the complete store torrent?
It's not that I won't consider using it, it's just that I am unaware of how to uninstall things that are installed like that. There's just stuff I don't want, and the whole reason I had even to do this in the first place was I lost my hard drive I need to do a fresh install of my game, and I heard if you have too much CC the game slows down to a crawl.

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Wed 30 Aug 2017, 23:40

kamenriderfire wrote:It's not that I won't consider using it, it's just that I am unaware of how to uninstall things that are installed like that. There's just stuff I don't want, and the whole reason I had even to do this in the first place was I lost my hard drive I need to do a fresh install of my game, and I heard if you have too much CC the game slows down to a crawl.

Understandable; as for the performance, it also depends on the hardware of your computer. If you have an older computer, it could indeed become an issue. As for the installation, there is a detailed instruction guide included, detailing how to install those .package files.

But yes, we will try figure out what is wrong with those sites, and if needed also make an announcement. But again, I can't give any ETA or such.
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 30 Aug 2017, 23:42

I totally understand that man; I'm not holding you to any ETA :-) just tell me what thread I need to follow to get these announcements. I can be patient.
The_gh0stm4n wrote:
kamenriderfire wrote:It's not that I won't consider using it, it's just that I am unaware of how to uninstall things that are installed like that. There's just stuff I don't want, and the whole reason I had even to do this in the first place was I lost my hard drive I need to do a fresh install of my game, and I heard if you have too much CC the game slows down to a crawl.

Understandable; as for the performance, it also depends on the hardware of your computer. If you have an older computer, it could indeed become an issue. As for the installation, there is a detailed instruction guide included, detailing how to install those .package files.

But yes, we will try figure out what is wrong with those sites, and if needed also make an announcement. But again, I can't give any ETA or such.

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Wed 30 Aug 2017, 23:48

You can either follow the Forum section here, and check if there are any new announcements:
https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/f34-latest-games4theworld-news-editorials

Or also follow up on our Facebook Page here, on which we also announce major news.
https://www.facebook.com/Games4theworld

Tea 5
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 31 Aug 2017, 00:00

The_gh0stm4n wrote:You can either follow the Forum section here, and check if there are any new announcements:

Tea 5
Done and done, thank you for your help it is appreciated even if there was not much you could actually do. But let the team know who does handle the website about the issue at least :-)

Thank you again.

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Sun 03 Sep 2017, 10:18

kamenriderfire wrote:Done and done, thank you for your help it is appreciated even if there was not much you could actually do. But let the team know who does handle the website about the issue at least :-)

Thank you again.

The Admin will see to the issue when he has time, please note though that for at least myself, I have no direct means to get in touch with him. But I'm sure your concern will be attended to.

In the meantime, I'll close the thread. Have fun again! Smile
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top