Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 4 Get Famous - Do not have the options to update Social Media Status

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sims 4 Get Famous - Do not have the options to update Social Media Status Empty Sims 4 Get Famous - Do not have the options to update Social Media Status

Post by Guest Tue 27 Nov 2018, 04:53

I have updated the Sims 4 and everything works fine except for there are no options for Social Media updates when I open the cellphone. I can't seem to find the options like check social media timeline, update social media status, Check-in etc as well as the positivity challenge. My cell phone only appears options like Chat with, Send text and etc in the social tab.

Back to top Go down

Sims 4 Get Famous - Do not have the options to update Social Media Status Empty Re: Sims 4 Get Famous - Do not have the options to update Social Media Status

Post by Guest Tue 27 Nov 2018, 10:45

Quick google search says you need social media career or charisma level 5.

Back to top Go down

Sims 4 Get Famous - Do not have the options to update Social Media Status Empty Re: Sims 4 Get Famous - Do not have the options to update Social Media Status

Post by Guest Tue 27 Nov 2018, 11:17

Hmm, that is indeed weird. Do you not have an option to "Add to Simstagram Story"? From your screenshot it doesn't look like it. I have a screenshot of my sim who doesn't have any charisma, but his phone still has the option to add a story to his simstagram.
Sims 4 Get Famous - Do not have the options to update Social Media Status 62hCB7G

As for Social Media, you should raise your sim's charisma up to 5, and create a social media profile from the computer.
Sims 4 Get Famous - Do not have the options to update Social Media Status 42579669153985beaa91d06427293a2e47765e262bc672eabea43bbdbc6c138ae064a40b

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 27 Nov 2018, 14:16

Yes, I do not have any of the options in the cell phone, charisma is at level 6 right now, I am only able to update social media using the computer..

Seems like no one has encountered this issue which is really strange to me.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 27 Nov 2018, 14:32

Did you see any (+Fame) right next to all the social networking interactions? If that's the case, it seems like your Get Famous isn't installed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 27 Nov 2018, 14:36

I meant to say "if that's not the case..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 27 Nov 2018, 14:43

Edit: i didn't see your acting career on the right corner there. I'm not really sure what caused your missing simstagram options.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 27 Nov 2018, 16:39

Try running the game without mods. I think mods affecting the phone may bug it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 27 Nov 2018, 17:01

Yeah, well, try running the game without any mods. I mean I've got mods in my game all day and everything is still working properly. Do you play mods that affect careers or UIs? If you do, do you update your mods often? WickedWhims is the only script mod that I have and this mod is frequently updated, so that might have to do with it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 28 Nov 2018, 07:49

I removed the mods that might be broken and it works fine now. Able to see the simstagram options, thanks!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top