Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Sims 4 Update Version 1.48.90.1020 OUT NOW!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Sims 4 Update Version 1.48.90.1020 OUT NOW!! Empty The Sims 4 Update Version 1.48.90.1020 OUT NOW!!

Post by The_gh0stm4n Wed 19 Dec 2018, 09:48

There is a newer and improved patch version available, namely version 1.48.94.1020, here:

I recommend using that one straight away, and not the one below.

Peoples,

On behalf of the Games4theworld team I can announce the release of our next The Sims 4 repack - namely the update version 1.48.90.1020! It (allegedly) contains some bug fixes, a Yeti-suit in CAS and some Christmas-decoration items! Since this is a follow-up patch for "Get Famous", you MUST have Get Famous installed already before applying this update. This repack already includes the material from the 1.47.51.1020 update, so you could apply it directly over Get Famous.

For increased safety we also recommend that you DELETE again your "Game"-folder before applying the new repack. I just merged the new update into my existing install and it seems to work fine, nonetheless deleting the old "Game"-folder is still safer.

As usual the repack includes all 17 language strings as well as a complete Game-folder, so in case of antivirus problems you can take the Game-folder inside the repack to restore your No-Origin-files. 

The filesize of this repack is 5.11GB. Initial seeding will be slow, as usual, but most of you will know the drill by now. If not, time to learn.  Haters gonna hate  Now go!

Arrow  Magnet link

Arrow  Direct download (I recommend again importing the file to your own GoogleDrive, instead of downloading directly from the link)

Arrow  Direct download mirror

Arrow  Game-folder (ZLOrigin users can use this in order to play their games offline/without going through ZClient)

Arrow  Language Strings (if you downloaded a different repack already you can apply these files to give your game all 17 language versions, since most other repackers only put one language in their releases, and that is mostly English or Russian).

Last edited by The_gh0stm4n on Mon 03 Jun 2019, 00:38; edited 6 times in total (Reason for editing : DD Mirror added :p)
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

The Sims 4 Update Version 1.48.90.1020 OUT NOW!! Empty Re: The Sims 4 Update Version 1.48.90.1020 OUT NOW!!

Post by xerendipity Wed 19 Dec 2018, 21:43

Thank you.  Would the process for adding to Codex's .iso game be the same?  I imagine so, as I copied all the .iso files to my computer and my game finally works (yeay!) - so it would only be a matter of adding this, but want to be extra sure so as not to break it.  Thanks!
xerendipity
xerendipity
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP
Discharged with Honors
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP Discharged with Honors

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

The Sims 4 Update Version 1.48.90.1020 OUT NOW!! Empty Re: The Sims 4 Update Version 1.48.90.1020 OUT NOW!!

Post by The_gh0stm4n Thu 20 Dec 2018, 02:10

xerendipity wrote:Thank you.  Would the process for adding to Codex's .iso game be the same?  I imagine so, as I copied all the .iso files to my computer and my game finally works (yeay!) - so it would only be a matter of adding this, but want to be extra sure so as not to break it.  Thanks!

If you intend to extract .iso contents "into" a game install location somewhere on your hard-drive(s), then yes. You still have to add your Downloads-folder to the exclusions, as well as the actual install path of the game.

You might also want to check additional options in your antivirus. The one that I had been using for a long time had a special option relating to archive files (.rar, .zip, .7z, etc.). It said "scan inside archive files". Of course, for increased safety I turned that off. I don't know about other programs, but maybe you should check for special options regarding .iso files as well.
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 20 Dec 2018, 23:42

Whenever I click any of the download links I'm getting a 504 Gateway Timeout NGINX error

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 21 Dec 2018, 00:34

Mandapanda wrote:Whenever I click any of the download links I'm getting a 504 Gateway Timeout NGINX error
I am having this issue as well.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 21 Dec 2018, 05:48

I am also having the timeout bad gateway error on each download link.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 21 Dec 2018, 07:32

hancock66 wrote:I am also having the timeout bad gateway error on each download link.
Update:  There is also a bad gateway error when trying to download the all in one version.

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Fri 21 Dec 2018, 09:55

Closing this topic, since we may get a new update soon, anyway. Also, the new advertiser is down again, and all we can do is wait until the service is back up again. I apologize for the inconvenience; please try accessing the links later in the day again.
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top