Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

OrangeEmu.dll Hello :) Error

View previous topic View next topic Go down

OrangeEmu.dll Hello :) Error Empty OrangeEmu.dll Hello :) Error

Post by Guest Mon 24 Dec 2018, 09:29

Okay so I have tried basically every fix for this I can find under the sun and nothing is working. I have two devices I've attempted installation on, my actual computer which has run previous versions of Sims 4 (up to pets, I believe) and a my Shadow virtual PC subscription service, because my laptop is 5 years old and quite frankly it wants to melt when I play Sims. I don't know what info you need to help begin to diagnose the problem but please, I'll take anything at this point. I'm not new to this stuff at all and not being able to figure it out is killing me inside. It's not even that I don't have OrangeEmu because I do and I entirely deactivated my antivirus and Windows Defender so it's not being deleted, it's just not working. I'm using the all included version that came from the forum but I also had this error with a repack from someone else for Get Famous as well.

Back to top Go down

OrangeEmu.dll Hello :) Error Empty Re: OrangeEmu.dll Hello :) Error

Post by Guest Mon 24 Dec 2018, 12:09

Disable Hyper-V. Go to Control Panel > Uninstall a program > Turn Windows features on or off > uncheck Hyper-V.

If that doesn’t help, disable virtualization in BIOS/(U)EFI. But I doubt you can access it on Shadow PC.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 24 Dec 2018, 12:26

silvern0va wrote:Okay so I have tried basically every fix for this I can find under the sun and nothing is working. I have two devices I've attempted installation on, my actual computer which has run previous versions of Sims 4 (up to pets, I believe) and a my Shadow virtual PC subscription service, because my laptop is 5 years old and quite frankly it wants to melt when I play Sims. I don't know what info you need to help begin to diagnose the problem but please, I'll take anything at this point. I'm not new to this stuff at all and not being able to figure it out is killing me inside. It's not even that I don't have OrangeEmu because I do and I entirely deactivated my antivirus and Windows Defender so it's not being deleted, it's just not working. I'm using the all included version that came from the forum but I also had this error with a repack from someone else for Get Famous as well.
It also could be that your anti-virus has diabled the file OrangeEmu.dll
Make sure that the folder The Sims 4 (or at least The Sims 4\Game) is in the exclusions of your anti-virus
Also put the folder where you extract .rar or .7zip under the exclusions.

You can download OrangeEmu.rar from THIS SITE (see bottom of that page)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top