Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Please Re-Seed Sims 4 Get Famous. [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Please Re-Seed Sims 4 Get Famous. [SOLVED] Empty Please Re-Seed Sims 4 Get Famous. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Thu 31 Jan 2019, 01:30

Hey friends, 

I was wondering if anyone was currently seeding The Sims 4 - Get Famous torrent! It's my last torrent I need to get done and I've had it set to start for a good amount of time now without even 1 seeder. I set my preferences to have it speed up the downloading process with no luck. If there's something I'm missing or if I should restart my computer, let me know. Otherwise, I'm not seeing any seeders so if anyone can re-seed it I would appreciate it!

Back to top Go down

Please Re-Seed Sims 4 Get Famous. [SOLVED] Empty Re: Please Re-Seed Sims 4 Get Famous. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Thu 31 Jan 2019, 01:43

It has plenty of seeds.

Enable DHT. And if you're using uTorrent - switch to a different one. I use Tixati but there are many others: Deluge, qBittorrent, Transmission to name a few.

Back to top Go down

Please Re-Seed Sims 4 Get Famous. [SOLVED] Empty Re: Please Re-Seed Sims 4 Get Famous. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Thu 31 Jan 2019, 02:11

Hm, strange. I already have DHT enabled, maybe I will check out another one. Thanks!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 31 Jan 2019, 04:32

I got Tixati and it started downloading immediately! Thank you so much!

Gatekeper Edit: problem solved, topic closed.

- The_gh0stm4n

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top