Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TS4 crashing at "EA" logo (startup). No error message.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TS4 crashing at "EA" logo (startup). No error message. Empty TS4 crashing at "EA" logo (startup). No error message.

Post by Guest Sat 16 Feb 2019, 02:59

Hello, and thank you for your assistance in advance.

Yesterday, my game version was at 1.44.88.1020 (Seasons), and I had decided to upgrade my game using the G4TW method. Before installing any updates, I moved my mod folder out of the TS4 directory. 

I first installed the Get Famous update 1.47.49.1020, which was compatible with the version I currently had. Renamed my old Game folder accordingly. Upon testing it, however, I ran into the issue of my game crashing at launch, with no error messages popping up.

Thinking about it now, it was probably stupid of me, but I decided to push along to the 1.49.65.1020 update, in hopes that it would fix my issue. Unfortunately, it didn't change anything, and my game still crashes.

I ran the "Validator" that I've seen linked a few times in other threads, and this is what it says:

report(click to show):

If anyone could lend me a hand in understanding what this means, I would greatly appreciate it Smile

Back to top Go down

TS4 crashing at "EA" logo (startup). No error message. Empty Re: TS4 crashing at "EA" logo (startup). No error message.

Post by Guest Sat 16 Feb 2019, 03:39

Extract everything from "The Sims 4 - Get Famous.7z" (you've skipped some files), delete "Game" and "Game_" folders, and then extract everything from "TS4_Update_1-49-65-1020.7z".

Back to top Go down

TS4 crashing at "EA" logo (startup). No error message. Empty Re: TS4 crashing at "EA" logo (startup). No error message.

Post by Guest Sat 16 Feb 2019, 22:12

anadius wrote:Extract everything from "The Sims 4 - Get Famous.7z" (you've skipped some files), delete "Game" and "Game_" folders, and then extract everything from "TS4_Update_1-49-65-1020.7z".

It seems that something went wrong when I was torrenting Get Famous. I re-downloaded the file and installed it - it is working now Smile

Thank you very much!!

Cookie from Carlos

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top