Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 3 wont startup, always freezes at ea logo part? [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sims 3 wont startup, always freezes at ea logo part? [SOLVED] Empty Sims 3 wont startup, always freezes at ea logo part? [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Tue 02 Oct 2012, 23:07

A couple of months ago i was able to play the Sims 3 without any problems...but now I'm suffering from this crazy error which is Sims 3 freezing at the ea logo point..I have late night, diesel, supernatural, and generations installed on my laptop. I did the recent fix and how to install the Sims 3 correctly but nothing still doesn't work.

By the way whenever the games freezes at the ea logo i check the start task manager and it say Sims 3 is not responding. I'd appreciate some help thank you Smile Sims 3 wont startup, always freezes at ea logo part? [SOLVED] 1577371209

Back to top Go down

Sims 3 wont startup, always freezes at ea logo part? [SOLVED] Empty Re: Sims 3 wont startup, always freezes at ea logo part? [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Tue 02 Oct 2012, 23:21

Do you have any mods or cc from others than the Store install?
Try to remove them and start again.

Back to top Go down

Sims 3 wont startup, always freezes at ea logo part? [SOLVED] Empty Sims 3 wont startup, always freezes at ea logo part?

Post by Guest Tue 02 Oct 2012, 23:29

No i don't have any mods or cc..

Back to top Go down

Sims 3 wont startup, always freezes at ea logo part? [SOLVED] Empty Re: Sims 3 wont startup, always freezes at ea logo part? [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Tue 02 Oct 2012, 23:44

Well, you'll have to wait for Admin or LadyElDi to reply.

Back to top Go down

Sims 3 wont startup, always freezes at ea logo part? [SOLVED] Empty Sims 3 wont startup, always freezes at ea logo part?

Post by Guest Tue 02 Oct 2012, 23:45

Okay ill wait thanks for trying to help tho Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 03 Oct 2012, 00:07

However try to delete the cache files and try to start the game again.
Just a thought, but I do think, that your laptop isn't cut out for the Sims 3. Sad

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 03 Oct 2012, 00:25

Okay ill try that but, it worked before on my laptop?

Back to top Go down

Post by invalidusername Wed 03 Oct 2012, 00:38

What's your base game version?

Are you getting any errors at startup?
invalidusername
invalidusername
G4TW RETIRED Moderatrix
Discharged with Honors

G4TW RETIRED Moderatrix Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims, Assassin's Creed (All), Elder Scolls, Dragon Age : Origins, Harvest Moon, Mario, Zelda, Psychonauts, SimCity, House of the Dead : Overkill, Magic: The Gathering, Saint's Row, Civilization 5, The Witcher

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 03 Oct 2012, 00:40

Yeah it didn't work... my laptop probably cant handle Sims 3 anymore Sad that sucks but thanks again

//EDIT

My game version is 1.39 and yes i am getting errors during start up plus i get that other error with the syntax script too

Back to top Go down

Post by invalidusername Wed 03 Oct 2012, 02:36

What errors are you getting, other than the syntax error?
invalidusername
invalidusername
G4TW RETIRED Moderatrix
Discharged with Honors

G4TW RETIRED Moderatrix Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims, Assassin's Creed (All), Elder Scolls, Dragon Age : Origins, Harvest Moon, Mario, Zelda, Psychonauts, SimCity, House of the Dead : Overkill, Magic: The Gathering, Saint's Row, Civilization 5, The Witcher

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 03 Oct 2012, 03:03

I'm getting the freezing at the ea logo point.

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Wed 03 Oct 2012, 09:17

Hello,

The good news is that a computer/laptop doesn't suddenly stop being able to run software or games.
Try the solutions found here.
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 03 Oct 2012, 13:17

Okay LADY ELDI ill try what you suggest for me to do Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed 03 Oct 2012, 18:21

Lady ElDi wrote:The good news is that a computer/laptop doesn't suddenly stop being able to run software or games.
LOL, you really have a good sense of humour.

Momoishoe wrote:Okay LADY ELDI ill try what you suggest for me to do Smile
Good, please let us know the result!
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 04 Oct 2012, 04:49

hey i just found out that supernatural doesn't run on my laptop but the other expansions and stuff packs do...maybe if i uninstalled supernatural i can run the game without freezing? Facepalm

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Thu 04 Oct 2012, 11:13

Hello,

It's worth a try, there are still bugs with SN, unfortunately. You could try the EP again when another patch is out, just to see if that helps. It doesn't have different systemrequirements though.

Admin wrote:
Lady ElDi wrote:The good news is that a computer/laptop doesn't suddenly stop being able to run software or games.
LOL, you really have a good sense of humour.

Thanks Smile
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 04 Oct 2012, 14:49

Yeah SN and its bugs but, i will wait for another patch when it comes out Very Happy..at least i can now play sims 3 now Cool As for the system requirements i don't know whats happening???

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu 04 Oct 2012, 19:55

Hello,

Oh, EA usually fixes one or two small problems with a patch... but creates a lot more other problems.
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 04 Oct 2012, 20:16

Question? What other problems do you think i may encounter and if there are any fixes for them? So that way there wont be the same problems post again... just in case i ever do encounter any problems..ya know what i mean? But now the game is running smoothly cheers cheers ..

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu 04 Oct 2012, 20:52

Hello,

It really depends on what problems you run in to.
Since the game is running smoothly now, just leave it like this.

If you run into any more problems, you always know where to find us. We'd love to help! Enjoy the game now! Sims 3 wont startup, always freezes at ea logo part? [SOLVED] 611149516
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top