Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Does Get Famous crashes like Jungle Adventures?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Does Get Famous crashes like Jungle Adventures? Empty Does Get Famous crashes like Jungle Adventures?

Post by Guest Sun 10 Mar 2019, 16:38

I have been playing the sims with no problem up until cats and dogs. After i installed jungle adventures, the thing keeps crashing all the time. I have been told that it might be because I am using windows 32bit. But i checked the specs for get famous and it matches cats and dogs. Anyone running windows 7 32bit have any issues with crashing when running get famous?

Back to top Go down

Does Get Famous crashes like Jungle Adventures? Empty Re: Does Get Famous crashes like Jungle Adventures?

Post by Guest Sun 10 Mar 2019, 16:43

Specs for Cats & Dogs state you need 64-bit system. The game works on 32-bit but can't use more than ~3.5GB RAM. The more DLCs you have in game, the more RAM you need. So if you want to play Get Famous, I'd advise removing/disabling another expansion pack or two. If you want to play all DLCs - you need 64-bit system. Otherwise your game will crash and nobody can help you with this.

Back to top Go down

Does Get Famous crashes like Jungle Adventures? Empty Re: Does Get Famous crashes like Jungle Adventures?

Post by Guest Sun 10 Mar 2019, 16:44

oh well.. looks like im stuck with cats and dogs then. no way im gonna buy a new laptop just to play the sims 4 XD thanks anyways!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top