Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jungle Adventures Pack with no text. [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Jungle Adventures Pack with no text. [SOLVED] Empty Jungle Adventures Pack with no text. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Mon 05 Mar 2018, 22:29

Hi

As the title says , after i install the last update , if i´m with portuguese language , the jungle adventures pack in the menu has no text , anyone know where i can get the language patch for this version?

cheers

Back to top Go down

Jungle Adventures Pack with no text. [SOLVED] Empty Re: Jungle Adventures Pack with no text. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Mon 05 Mar 2018, 22:34

noname91 wrote:Hi

As the title says , after i install the last update , if i´m with portuguese language , the jungle adventures pack in the menu has no text , anyone know where i can get the language patch for this version?

cheers
Look HERE
Extract with Winrar
Copy folders over to your install folder The Sims 4 in Program Files

Back to top Go down

Jungle Adventures Pack with no text. [SOLVED] Empty Re: Jungle Adventures Pack with no text. [SOLVED]

Post by The_gh0stm4n Mon 05 Mar 2018, 23:36

noname91 wrote:Hi

cheers

Tarac wrote:Look HERE
Extract with Winrar
Copy folders over to your install folder The Sims 4 in Program Files

Assuming you people are talking about the G4TW repack of Jungle Adventures, it's worth noting that it already includes the non-English languages. At least it seems to work fine for me...? And @noname91, someone mentioned that having outdated mods can cause menu options/text to disappear, so if you haven't done so already, please also check your mods.

Jungle Adventures Pack with no text. [SOLVED] Screenshot_37

Jungle Adventures Pack with no text. [SOLVED] Screenshot_38

Jungle Adventures Pack with no text. [SOLVED] Screenshot_39

Jungle Adventures Pack with no text. [SOLVED] Screenshot_40
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 07 Mar 2018, 02:38

The_gh0stm4n wrote:

Assuming you people are talking about the G4TW repack of Jungle Adventures, it's worth noting that it already includes the non-English languages. At least it seems to work fine for me...? And @noname91, someone mentioned that having outdated mods can cause menu options/text to disappear, so if you haven't done so already, please also check your mods.

Jungle Adventures Pack with no text. [SOLVED] Screenshot_37

Jungle Adventures Pack with no text. [SOLVED] Screenshot_38

Jungle Adventures Pack with no text. [SOLVED] Screenshot_39

Jungle Adventures Pack with no text. [SOLVED] Screenshot_40
When i installed this pack . i not have any mod added and after i entered in the game to see if was all ok ,about the version of the Sims , i´ve got in KnySims site .

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Wed 07 Mar 2018, 15:30

Ah, I see. Some of these repacks only have English as their display language, so you should use the files that Tarac linked above.

Carlos is tha man
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 07 Mar 2018, 18:41

The_gh0stm4n wrote:Ah, I see. Some of these repacks only have English as their display language, so you should use the files that Tarac linked above.

Carlos is tha man
But in the Rld.origin file to change the language , i´ve there pt_BR , i change to that lang. but still not have text , about the language pack Taran put above , i´ve put in another pc with the same problem , and not solved.

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Wed 07 Mar 2018, 19:26

noname91 wrote:But in the Rld.origin file to change the language , i´ve there pt_BR , i change to that lang. but still not have text , about the language pack Taran put above , i´ve put in another pc with the same problem , and not solved.

Interesting...

Could you please try my files here, that I just uploaded?
https://goo.gl/KVTnwt

Extract with WinRAR, and then copy/paste all folders over your existing Sims 4 installation. When prompted, please replace all existing files.  Yess, aye lieeke!
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 08 Mar 2018, 21:55

The_gh0stm4n wrote:
noname91 wrote:But in the Rld.origin file to change the language , i´ve there pt_BR , i change to that lang. but still not have text , about the language pack Taran put above , i´ve put in another pc with the same problem , and not solved.

Interesting...

Could you please try my files here, that I just uploaded?
https://goo.gl/KVTnwt

Extract with WinRAR, and then copy/paste all folders over your existing Sims 4 installation. When prompted, please replace all existing files.  Yess, aye lieeke!
It worked ,big thx Wink

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Thu 08 Mar 2018, 23:16

noname91 wrote:It worked ,big thx Wink

Glad this did the trick. Problem solved, topic closed. Feel free to get in touch with us again, anytime, if you need more Support.  Carlos is tha man
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top