Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Strangerville Update--> Stairs Issue

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Strangerville Update--> Stairs Issue Empty Strangerville Update--> Stairs Issue

Post by Guest Mon 25 Mar 2019, 03:15

Hi there, I just wanted to start out by thanking you for this update!!
It worked wonderfully for me; however, now I have a game issue and I was wondering if you'd possibly know how to fix it? I didn't think that I should remove my cc beforehand because I do have about 25 or so, and they are just hair/clothes/eyes, which isn't a lot. My issue is that my sim cannot leave her porch because she can't go down her stairs to the end of her lot/outside the lot! She can't go to work because of this and her pets can't use the bathroom outside. I teleported her and she walks back up her stairs, but once she goes back up she can't go back down since she has the 'x' icon above her head. Any suggestions?
I moved all of the CC outside of the Mods folder and it still acted the same, so I do not think it is the cc. I am scanning for errors now, but the only thing before was that the 'uninstall' section was unknown. Thank you soo much!! Very Happy

Show less

[size=17]REPLY

[/size]

Back to top Go down

Strangerville Update--> Stairs Issue Empty Re: Strangerville Update--> Stairs Issue

Post by Guest Mon 25 Mar 2019, 10:29

I assume you're the same person who posted validator result on my page? You said there you updated from Get Famous to StrangerVille and that's important hint.

There was a mistake in StrangerVille release, quote from https://www.games4theworld.club/t34857-the-sims-4-strangerville-out-now-version-1-50-67-1020
since there seems to be an issue with the game files (that will affect the people who apply this thing directly on top of Get Famous), grab the thumbnailsdeltapack1.package file from HERE, and copy/paste it under C:\Program Files (x86)\The Sims 4\Data\Client, Replace the existing file when prompted, and that should do.

Back to top Go down

Strangerville Update--> Stairs Issue Empty Re: Strangerville Update--> Stairs Issue

Post by Guest Sat 30 Mar 2019, 01:33

Yes, I am!! Sorry if that was the wrong place to post my issue, I'm fairly new to this community so I'm just not too sure where to look for help. I just downloaded the package file and replaced it, but the issue is still there Sad

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 30 Mar 2019, 10:32

I reply both here and on my site. So if you create a thread here, don't post the same issue on my site. Wink

Go to Documents\Electronic Arts and move The Sims 4 folder to desktop. This will start the game fresh, you can move saves back later.

You can also try deleting and creating those stairs again.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top