Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Only Jungle Adventures and Laundry Day packs not working

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Only Jungle Adventures and Laundry Day packs not working Empty Only Jungle Adventures and Laundry Day packs not working

Post by Guest Tue 26 Mar 2019, 21:13

Hello,
A very brief description of my issue: I have all the G4TW Sims 4 downloads, and all work perfectly except for Jungle Adventures and Laundry Day for some reason. I even just added the Strangerville pack this morning, it works perfectly as well. I installed everything in order, since all of my downloads have been from this website and I have added them as they have been released.
Those packs show up on my home screen, but it says they need to be downloaded to use? I'm not sure what the issue is, since like I said, EVERY OTHER pack works without issue.

I don't play with mods or custom content, so it can't be an issue with that. If anyone has any ideas on what might be the issue, please let me know.

Thanks!

Gatekeeper Edit: moved to the right section.

- The_gh0stm4n

Back to top Go down

Only Jungle Adventures and Laundry Day packs not working Empty Re: Only Jungle Adventures and Laundry Day packs not working

Post by Guest Tue 26 Mar 2019, 21:14

Also, if it's not obvious from my description, Jungle Adventures and Laundry Day have never worked for me, it's not a huge deal since they are minor packs, but at this point I feel determined to solve the issue. LOL

Back to top Go down

Only Jungle Adventures and Laundry Day packs not working Empty Re: Only Jungle Adventures and Laundry Day packs not working

Post by Guest Tue 26 Mar 2019, 22:55

Run the validator (uncheck quick scan!) and post the result here.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 28 Mar 2019, 00:40

report:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 28 Mar 2019, 00:40

report:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 28 Mar 2019, 00:41

report:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 28 Mar 2019, 00:42

Sorry I posted 3 times, I didn't realize all you had to do was click "report" to see it.  WhatDidUJustCallMe?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 28 Mar 2019, 09:59

I thought you just accidentally extracted them to the wrong folder but validator says there's no trace of Laundry Day Stuff nor Jungle Adventure files in your game.

I'll send you the link with files from "Delta" folder. You can get the rest in two ways:
1. Extract GP06 folder from "The Sims 4 - Jungle Adventure.rar" (5.01GB) and SP13 from "The Sims 4 - Laundry Day Stuff.rar" (3.88GB).
2. From my repack download "dlc-gp06-jungle-adventure.xbin" (625MB), "dlc-sp13-laundry-day-stuff.xbin" (88.9MB) and "_setup-1.50.67.1020.exe" (2.78MB). Run setup and select folder with your already installed game.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top